Fate

Dedicated to jaystoriess for continuously listening to my ideas and helping me figure out what's best for the story

Dedicated to jaystoriess for continuously listening to my ideas and helping me figure out what's best for the story. Thank you ❤️

We ended up riding through the city until I didn't wanna ride no more

We ended up riding through the city until I didn't wanna ride no more. My head was spinning and I was still seething with anger.

   I had my eyes closed just focusing on breathing as we rode, trying to think of happy shit, shit that made me smile, but I couldn't think of shit that didn't wanna make me break.

Nothing made me smile anymore.

"Aye Saint? You know we gotta talk about what went down right" Cato said glancing from the wheel over to me.

"Ain't nothing to talk about. Same bullshit.. from the same man who been bullshitting his life away. He ain't gonna change man. I been accepted that. All I know is I gotta be better than him."

"You gon be better than him Bro. Your pops and you ain't got shit in common besides being from the same hood. Don't let none of the shit that happened today phase you aight? Keep ya head up bruh. Everything gon go smooth." Cato said not taking his eyes from the road.

"I just don't get it man" I wiped a hand Down my face. "Why have kids just to fuck em over? Why fuck over one of the only people to love you unconditionally? Shit won't ever make since to me bruh."

Cato sighed and I could see the wheels in his head turning. Then I automatically felt selfish for wining over Antonio when Cato ain't have no parents at all. His mama had died before he even got the chance to be old enough to know her. Ma said it was cancer. They were bestfriends and she vowed to take care of him. Whenever Cato asked about her ma would talk but it always seemed like a sour subject. It was weird but we didn't ask questions. Only thing he had was the pictures moms had saved of her. As for his pops, mama didn't have much to say about him. Not even a name. So he ain't know shit about em.