t w o

I walked down Diagon Alley. I did that often to reminisce about magic and the Wizarding World. I haven't been very active with it, only using it when really necessary because it brought back memories. The memories weren't necessarily bad, it was the train of thoughts that came with them that haunted me.

I remember my Hogwarts years, for instance, but that thought also reminds me of the battle and everyone that had fallen in it.

As I strolled down, I ignored the way people stared at me and paid more attention to anything else they were doing.

Of course people were staring at me. I'm the famous Harry Potter, after all. Savior of the Wizarding World, The Boy Who Lived Twice, The One That Lost All His Loved Ones...

It was dreadful and irritating but I've been stared at ever since I was eleven so it was stupid to let this bother me.

I passed by Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, giving it a quick scan. My eyes froze on one person. That one person that has been on my mind forever.

I wondered if he was one of the fallen or if he had survived.

Survival suited him, apparently.

I didn't bother think, I just walked up to him. "Draco Malfoy."

He looked up from blankly staring at the table. "Harry Potter."

He looked different. He grew a beard. A big blonde scruffy one. His hair was still slicked back but it was done more maturely. It all made him look so much older.

"You look different." I said, leaning against the back of the chair opposite him.

"Speak for yourself." He scoffed. "You've got a bun, Potter."

I reached a hand up to my hair and touched the bun I had tied up then I pulled fallen hair strands behind my ear.

"I like it." He said.

My eyebrows rose, "Thank you?"

"Yes, thank you." He nodded. There was silence before he gestured towards the chair. "You're just going to stand there?"

I sat down.

*

"How come it's never been mentioned in the Daily Prophet that you're alive?"

He stirred his tea, "Actually, today's the first time I've come out publicly. I've been laying low." He blew into his cup. "Just wait for tomorrow's Daily Prophet, 'Draco Malfoy, Alive' or better yet, 'War Hero: Harry Potter and Ex-Death Eater: Draco Malfoy found together' as the headline. It will be eventful." He took a sip.