e l e v e n

"How do you know about this place?"

I was pretty sure my eyes were glistening as I looked at the sight before us. The outline of a city spread across the horizon. The sun set when we left the restaurant so it was dark now and the tiny shimmers of light far away in the city shone like stars.

That long ass walk was pretty damn worth it. I also talked to Draco about some interesting topics.

"Honestly," He sat down on the ground. "My parents used to come here. I never did but they always talked about it and I thought I'd try it out myself."

"So you did know it was a 'lovers' place or whatever." I punched his shoulder, sitting down beside him.

"No, I didn't! I just..." he was silent for a really, really long while. I had to look at him to make sure he didn't just get a Silencio shot at him, out of the blues.

I opened my mouth to speak but he managed to do it before me.

"Actually...I did know."

I stared at him.

He stared at me.

And I stared at him more.

His hair was falling down into his face, covering one of his eyes. The other glimmered under the moonlight. His lips were parted.

I kissed him.

He was there. He just confessed to bringing me to lovers town. The moon shone down on us and he looked at me in a way that urged me to kiss him.

He kissed back.