n i n e

He held the door for me and when we got to our table, he helped me to my chair.

I swear I almost punched him but I wouldn't want to make a scene in a fancy restaurant so I resentfully glared at him. He pretended not be bothered by at, trying to hide a smirk.

"I'm going to murder you one day." I hissed.

"Now, now, Harry. We both know you love me." He wasn't trying to conceal his smirk any longer.

Oh, if he only knew, really knew, that what he was saying was more than true.

"Keep telling yourself that."

His smirk turned into a charming smile when the waiter interrupted.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen." He had a cut-glass french accent. French attitude as well. "How are you enjoying your stay here?"

"It's wonderful and we only just arrived two hours ago."

The waiter laughed with him. If I didn't know better, I'd think they know each other.

"Would you like the les amoureux offer for dinner?"

"The what?"

"Oh, les amoureux. It means lovers in french. It comes f-"

My eyes widened and Draco blushed. Yes. Draco Malfoy: blushed. Amazing.

"Oh, pardon. You two aren't together." He saw the shock on our faces. "You see, this area is usually a lovers destination."

"We did not know that."

"My apologies, gentlemen. Here are your menus."

When he left I glared at Draco.

"I promise you, Harry, I didn't know." He said. "Why would he think we're a couple anyway?"

"Maybe because you treat me like I am."

"Explain?"

"Come on, Draco, you've been acting like you're my husband all night with the doors and the chair and the kind treatment."

"The doors and the chair and the kind treatment? I'm just trying to be nice!"

"It is highly appreciated."

He shrugged and opened the menu.