s e v e n

He has visited all week.

Well, except for yesterday because Thursdays are Luna's days. We went and walked around the streets of muggle London. I told her about Draco and she told me about the new expansion she added to her garden.

He practically lives here, to be frank.

I've dedicated a shelf specifically for books he'd finished. The books on there were gradually increasing. It would usually take him from two to three days to finish one play. Four if he felt like spending more time on watching TV rather than read.

I liked it better when he chose to watch television because it meant I also had fun. Watching shit by myself while he sat on the couch reading wasn't as entertaining.

If we weren't watching or reading, we'd be eating. I also used cooking as a coping mechanism when he was engulfed in his Shakespeare and I was nearly dying of boredom.

He attempted to make us dinner once but it was absolutely horrendous.

"It's too late for you to leave now." I said, leaving the kitchen after non-magically cleaning the dishes.

He was huddled up under a blanket looking really warm. Really fucking warm.

"You make it sound like it's an effort to get home. I just think of it and I'm there, Harry. It's not a two hour drive."

"Draco-" I huffed, getting closer to him. I noticed his eyes were drooping. "Just stay here."

I snatched the book from him and placed it on the table. Then I pulled the blanket up to his neckline.

"Oi! Harry! It was just getting good." He reached for the book. I stood in his way.

"It's always just getting good for you, Draco." I gave his head a few pats. He was shocked at the gesture so he tensed down and relaxed into the couch. "Go to sleep. You'll read tomorrow."

I could hear him mutter angry words under his breath but chose to ignore them. I walked over to the light switch and turned off the lights.

"Fuck you, Harry Potter."

"Not today, Draco Malfoy."