s i x

"What...in the bloody world...are you fucking doing?" I hissed (totally not after freaking out), fume overtaking me.

He was literally sprawled on my couch so casually and giving me that damned innocent expression like I didn't just find him in my house, unwelcomed, at eight in the bloody morning.

"What-How the fuck did you get in?!"

He put down Macbeth (he had already finished King Lear last time; It only took him two visits to finish...absolutely ridiculous) and sat up on the couch.

"Alohamora." He replied dully.

"Alohamora doesn't work on my door!" For some reason the angry tone didn't seem to want to go away. Not even tone down a little. "I've charmed it not to work!"

"You see, that's the thing. At first, I thought 'obviously, he would have it charmed. Who the he'll wouldn't?' but then out of despair, I try it out and when the door opened, it dawned on me just how much of a moron you are."

I flipped him off and rushed over to my door, casting anti-unlocking charms all over. I rushed back over and found him wearing a smug expression, hands in pockets.

"I got breakfast." He motioned towards the kitchen.

I peeked inside and saw two brown paper bags on the table. They smelled good.

I glared at him. "Don't ever break into my house again, Draco Malfoy."

"Yeah, yeah, sure thing, Harry."

Something about the way he said it convinced me that I was going to wake up tomorrow and find him in the same position, reading one of my stupid Shakespeare books.