No more funks

Coulson's POV

It was been two months since the Hydra take over, killing Garrett, and imprisoning Ward. None of that has been scarring me. It's Skye. She is acting shy, closed off, and inside of her shell. She hasn't done any combat training since Ward left. It's really depressing seeing her all sad. She is either on her computer, watching love story movies, love story and sad music, or eating. Even May is getting a vibe she isn't alright and that must be bad if May can pick it up. I called my team to my office and talk to them about helping Skye get less depressed. Fitz asked about getting a monkey. Simmons suggested we get her into science. Triplet was drawing a blank. May looked all puzzled. All a suddenly I yelled out my plan. I guess I might have talked really fast because the all had puzzled faces (😳). I reexplained my plan to my team. Everyone was clear except Triplet. Triplet asked how are we going to get Steve to be Skye's new S.O. I picked up my phone and called Steve and the Avengers to confirm my plan. They all agreed to letting Skye live at avengers tower. I told my team that if you see Skye don't bring this up until Steve comes. I hear Simmons tell me he's here. I walk up to Steve and explain Skye's situation. About Ward, hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D, her recent funks, and even the 0-8-4 story. May will kill me if she knows that you know. Steve is excited to be a S. O. He gave me something. It was the rest of my Captain America trading cards signed. I hugged him and either Fitz or Simmons got a picture but I didn't care.

Steve's POV

I walked though the halls and bumped into a girl. She took out her ear buds and said sorry I didn't see you there. Wait your captain America she said. What's your name she replied Skye. I asked her I she can help me find the directors office. Skye shows me Coulson's office. Coulson tells me it's time. I ask Fitz and Simmons if they know where Skye's room is. The walk me to her room. I know on her door and say its Captain America can I come in. She opened the door. I told that I was her new S.O and she was coming to avengers tower. I told her to pack up because Tony will be here in a hour. She smiled and stared to pack. I see Tony walk and say I'm here your life's just got better. Skye started to laugh. Skye just said had todo something than they could leave. After Skye we boarded Tony's plane and left.