Dorney park

Skye's POV

Here we are at Dorney park. I said. Whoa this place is huge. Steve said. I laugh. Come on follow me. I said as I garb his arm and I pull him over to the ride talon. Come on you'll love this it's like flying. I said. They get online but I bumped into someone. I'm so... What are you guys doing here. I said relived. We got a day off so hanging out at Dorney Park. Coulson said. Did Rodgers force you on this ride. Ward said and his "right hand man Triplet laughs." Is this a ride battle I see? I said. Yah I bet you can't sit in the fronts for every ride we go on. Ward says. Oh you have a deal Ward but you have too do it to. I say. Deal. Ward says. As we get to the front I pull Steve to the front. I'll show these jokers how it's done. I got shot twice in the stomach, I'm a 0-8-4, and I have some alien blood in my body this is nothing. We get on in this order left to right Ward, Triplet, Steve, and Me. The ride starts and we start climbing and combing until it goes down and upside down and twist it's just awesome. I yell with excitement and behind me FitzSimmons's yell's are terrified yells. When we get the camera we do silly faces. When we get off we look at the pictures and they weren't great. C'more let's go on Hydra now. I said. We all burst out laughing. Right up you ally Ward. I say as I'm about to collapse of laughter. Ok but let's seriously go on it. I said. We get on it the line that went fast and again I pulled Steve to the front. The order was still the same. As the ride started we went upside down at first which probably make Mom, Dad, Fitz, and Simmons wanna puke. When we climb up and get to the top award yells HAIL HYDRA!!!! Of the camera I couldn't see it because of the tears in my eyes. It goes so fast that there was tears in my eyes. We got off. That was so fun. I said. I hit Ward. Owwww what was that for. Ward said. For yelling hail Hydra. I said back. Skye don't you think you are taking this bet to far. Mom said. No, I'm not. I said back. Come on Steve we are going on possessed. I said. Oh please help me. Steve said. We get online. Steve looks like he peed his pants. It's ok. I said as I squeezed his hand. We get on the ride and it just shots you off at 75 miles per hour. After we get off I'm felling awesome Steve and I meet up with May, Coulson, and FitzSimmons because they were too scared to go on. Ward and trip get off and Trip and Steve are both pretty shook up. Come on Ward let's show these like kids how it's done. If you up to it. I said. So you and me team up against scaredy cat 1 and 2? Wards said. Yup. I say back. Come on let's go on Steel Force. I said. Ward and I finally got on steel fore and it took us 1 minute just to climb up. I was so anxious to get up it was so annoying. The drop down wasn't that bad but than the speed started to kick in. Legend we got of I was a little tired so Ward was helping me down.

Do you want to do something me and you. I whispered in Steve's ear. That would be nice since we are in a date. Steve whispered back. Come on let's go get something to eat. I tell him. We sneak away from the group and go get some French fries to share. After we eat Steve pulls me onto revolution. Every time we spoon in a circle sideways a guy would curse. We got off and saw the team we went on the dominator. Steve screamed the whole way down. it was the one where we go up slow and down fast. Next we got on Musik Express were I keep bumping into Steve i keep crashing into him but he doesn't feel anything

We go Thunder Creek Mountain but we didn't get that wet. I got dippin dots than we walked ad talked. Steve kissed me quickly on the cheek. Sorry. he mumbled sadly. It's ok. I say back a kiss him. This time we kiss which I'm pretty sure this is his first kiss in a long long time.

Now it's 8 and we do Steel force, Talon, Hydra, and the Ferris Wheel. When we stop on top he kisses me. Awwwww I hear from the cart next to us which has Coulson, May, and Simmons. I mentally facepalm. After we get off we do white water landing and we are the only two on the boat so we sit in the front and get soaked. Hooch thing we packed towels.After we dry off we get a funnel cake to share. Do you want to back to the tower? Steve asks. It's 9:00 the park closes in an hour let's go to the gift shop and get some stuff. I say. I get a hydra shirt, Dorney sweat pants, and a Dorney park sweatshirt. Steve gets a shirt and sweat pants. After we pay we go back to the tower. I drive the whole way back. When we get back to the tower I go to take a shower. After my shower I go to bed from my wonderful day.