The plane ride

Tony's POV

I was trying to teach Steve how to use an iPhone. It's the simplest thing in technology right know. I called for a drink while Steve tried to send a text. I had two drinks and got a text from an strange number saying "It's Steve". I yelled at him IT TOOK YOU 20 MINUTES TO TEXT IT'S STEVE. At this point I scared Steve to death. Skye was recording in and laughing. I apologized to Steve for screaming at him. Like the hulk. Steve said Can we can do something less stressful so you don't blow your top again? Yes I said. Why don't we play battleship I asked Steve. I turned around and saw Skye's face she look like she just saw a ghost. I asked her if she was ok. She said she was fine but I knew she wasn't ok. Steve surprisingly knew how to play. I got out the game out. G7 I asked Steve replied with hit. B10 Steve said. Nope I replied. G4 I replied back. Steve said you sunk my battleship. Than I saw Skye walking off. Steve ask if she was ok. She said I just need to go do something. I knew something was up. I grabbed my lab top and started to find out who she is. Steve asked if it was a good idea to hack into her files. I told Steve to chill I go this. I was hacking S.H.I.E.L.D for starters and seeing if I can find anything about the agents files. I found the directors team and a file with the name Skye. I looked in it and said "she's adopted." That's not so bad I said. Steve said Tony stop this. I ignored him. Her S.O turned out to be hydra and they feelings for each other. Ouch Steve replied.I continued searching until I found 0-8-4 and near death files. I clicked on it and I was ready to see all of her secrets. It locked me out of the file. I tried again. It still didn't work. I heard a voice from behind me say really you have to hack into my personal secrets. I was busted. If you wanted to know something why didn't you just ask me? Skye said. I didn't know what to say there was all types of thoughts going through my head. I didn't want to make you mad or depressed. Skye just walked away. I called for a drink. Than we landed at avenger tower.

Author note: How do you like it so far this is my first book on wattpad. I like to hear any suggestions.