Until next time

Third person POV

Today Coulson and his team were leaving Avengers's tower. Everyone did their goodbyes. Ward went up to Coulson and said "Is it back to jail for me?" I can give you a change only a chance back at S.H.I.E.L.D. Coulson said. I'll take it. Ward said back. Coulson placed pink tracking bracelet on his right hand. Really pink. Ward asked. You can go back to jail. Coulson said. The punk bracelet it is. Ward said. Good luck robot. Skye said with the Skye smirk. Until next time Rookie. Ward said. Skye and Ward shook hands. Who am I kidding. Bring it in Robot. Skye said. They two hugged. (Yah I know it's a little cheesy.) Coulson and his team left avengers tower.

10 minutes after Coulson's team left.

I am so tired. Skye said as she lied down on the couch. Me too. Tony said. We still have the 0-8-4 . Natasha said. I'm awake let's go Nat. Skye said. Skye and Natasha walk down to the training area. Steve, my friend when are you going to ask Skye out. Tony said. What are you talking about Tony. Steve said. It's pretty obvious that you like her. Tony said. Skye, is pretty, smart and, kind. But that does mean u like her. Steve said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*in the training area*

So when are you and Cap going to start dating. Natasha said. My last boyfriend was my S.O and HYDRA. I'm not ready for a relationship right now. Skye said. Where is the fun, bubbly, laughing Skye I know not the closed off, shy, silent one? Natasha said. I just have a lot on my mind with everything happening. Skye said. Hey. Steve said coming down the stairs to the training area. What's up? Skye asked. Who you like to come out to dinner with me? Steve asks Skye. As friends or a couple? Skye asked. I don't know yet. Steve said. Sure I'll go I just need time to get ready. Skye said. Dinner at 8:45 I'll pick you up. Steve said. We live together. Skye said. Ok then see ya at 8:45. Steve said. See ya. Skye said. See you have a date with Cap. Natasha said. I need to get something to wear I don't have anything dressy here! Skye said panicking. Relax I got this one follow me. Natasha said. Oh pepper. Natasha yelled.