ALS ice bucket challenge

Skye's POV

Author note: I only own Jessie Alex, Luke Roberts, Emma Braydon, Brooklyn Springs, Amy Barker, Bridget Skylar, Olivia Wonder, James Tyler, Vanessa Wink, Steven Wild, Lyssa Jamie and Mike Banner. I will be using Skye's POV for the whole story.

Hey Natasha guess what. I say to her. What. Natasha said back. I have to do the ALS ice bucket challenge stupid Ward nominated me, Coulson, May, Fitz, Simmons, and Triplet. I say. Clint and I can poor the water on you. Natasha said. What do I have to do? Clint asked his girlfriend. We are poor ice cold water in Skye. Nat said. Ok I'll do it. Clint said.

I'll have was nominated by Grant and I now nominate Natasha, Clint, Steve, Tony, Thor, and Bruce you have 24 hours good luck. I say. I scream and get my towel and try to warm up. I post on the new SHIELD website. We do the challenge to the rest of the avengers and Steve nominates Sam, Mike, and Bucky. Natasha nominates Jessie Alex, Luke Roberts, and Emma Braydon. Clint nominates Brooklyn Springs, Amy Barker, and Bridget Skylar. Thor nominates Eric Selvig (not sure if I spelled the last name right), Jane foster, and Darcy Lewis. Tony nominates Pepper Pots, Olivia Wonder, Vanessa Wink and James Tyler. Bruce nominates Steven Wild, Lyssa Jamie, and Mike Banner. They post there videos on the new SHIELD website. We make coffee's tea's and hot chocolate's. They watch all the SHIELD agents doing the ALS ice bucket Challenge.

Author note: This chapter is for everyone who has done the ALS ice bucket Challenge. If you haven't done it you should I did too! :)