A Movie and Pizza

What is this movie called Guardians of the Galaxy I want to see. Thor's voice boomed loudly. It's a movie about a raccoon, a green girl, the starking, the destroyer, and a walking tree. Steve says. No the names are rocket raccoon, glamora, starlord, Drax the destroyer, and Groot. I say proudly. Let's go see it we heed a day off. Clint says. Legolas (why do they call Clint legolas) is right JARVIS buy 7 tickets to guardians of the galaxy. Tony says. I already did sir. JARVIS says.

*after the movie*

I gotta a felling bum bum bum. I'm high on believing that your already in love with me. I sing. Steve laughs and places an arm around me and kisses my forehead. Ain't no mountain high enough. Steve sing. ABC as easy 123. Clint sings. Oh baby give me one chance. Natasha sings. Stop hammer. Thor says. You just killed the mood point break. Tony says. I am story man of iron. Thor said. What's next? I ask. How about reasons to ship Clintasha. Bruce says. Do you want to live? Natasha asks bruce. Ok so no Clintasha. Bruce says. For now. Tony says. Natasha growls. Bæ relax. Clint says as he puts an arm around Nat. Let's bake pizza. Thor yelled. We can make pizza. I said. Tony, Bruce, and Thor went to the store to get pizza ingredients.

Can we really trust the to go to the store? Steve asks. I don't know. They have bruce at least. I say. Wait we are gonna get a phone call saying that they destroyed the food store. Natasha says. If wouldn't be the first time. Clint said.

Author note: I am so sorry for not updating recently. I have writer's block so if you have any suggestion please let me know.