Mission part 2

Author note: this chapter is gonna be from different POV's and different times. I hope you like it.

Natasha's POV

At 4 in the morning

I backed up and the mysterious thing was Skye waiting for us. Clint told her that "she scared us and we thought you were Coulson." How do you confuse and 50 year old man with a 20 year old girl. Good point. Clint said. Now get out of here before Coulson catches us. I said. We we're walking to the car until Skye dropped something that wasn't the 0-8-4 or clothes. I has a pack of DVDs. I asked her what it was for. that it has everything recorded from the bus (Coulson's plane). I just wanna see if there is anything good on there. Skye said. We got to avengers tower and started to walk in slowly and quietly. We all stopped when we saw Steve at the door.

Steve's POV

At 3 in the morning

I decide to wake up early and work on training with Skye. I kept knocking on her door and she didn't answer so I walked in and there was no one in there. Than I knock on Clint and Natasha's Doors but they weren't I their rooms either. I ran to Tony's room and woke I him up and told him what was going on. He just said I was worrying to much and needed to chill. Than he went back to bed.

Now it us 3:30 am

I was running around avengers tower trying to find Skye, Clint, and Natasha. Coulson will kill me if I lost 3 of our best agents.he a

Now it is 3:45 am

I was pacing back and forth wondering where they could have gone.

At 4:15 in the morning

Skye's POV

Steve hugged Clint, Natasha, and if like he hasn't seen us in years. Did you miss us ? I asked. Steve looked like he was gonna blow his top. Where have you guys been? Steve asked like a concerned parent. We were all quite until Natasha said that we were at the movie theater waiting for the premier of transformers age of extinction to come out. I just smiled and went along with it. We are gonna go unpack some stuff that we got. Clint said. We all bolted down the stairs to the training area and grabbed the bag with the 0-8-4. Natasha took I out and gave it to me and said will you do the honors. I aimed it at the Ward dummy and I disintegrated and broke through the wall. There was a huge crash sound and A big hole on the wall. I started to freak out. Stark walk down and asked what was going on Ryan he saw the hole in the wall and yelled at us for a half hour until we got a phone call from Coulson.

Author note: What did you think of the time ripple? How are you liking it so far. Comment any suggestions.