Coulson's team visit

Natasha's POV

I yelled up the stairs up to Skye. Coulson's going to be here in 20 minutes. I'm coming. Skye yelled. She was speeding down the stairs. Skye tripped and fell down the rest of the way. I ran to Skye when she got to the bottom. I yelled for help and Steve, Tony, Bruce, Clint and Pepper came over to me. Clint call Coulson and tell him not to come but if he comes stall him. Pepper help Clint. Tony and Bruce get the lab ready to test Skye. Steve help me take Skye to the lab. Barley conscience Skye was just going with the plan. We got to the lab a got ready until Clint came down yelling "Bad new Coulson is still coming with his team. " What!!! Skye yelled than fainted.

1 hour later

Skye's POV

I heard a voice yelling Skye!! Skye!! Are you ok. Than another voice day she has a than the rest I couldn't hear than I heard she is probably miserable. I opened my eyes and saw Coulson, Triplet, May, Fitz, and Simmons at my bed side. Where am I? I asked. At avengers tower. Triplet answered. Where is Ward? I asked. What is the last thing you remember Skye? Simmons asked. It was Ward shooting the wrong clairvoyant. Why is that wrong?? I said. Uh oh. May said. Skye will you excuse us for a minute. Coulson said than left.

Coulson's POV

Skye doesn't remember the hydra thing. What should we do? Fitz said. Reenact the whole hydra thing. Great idea Fitz. I said. I'll call jail and ask if we can borrow Ward for a couple of hours. I don't know if that's a good idea because Skye really hates Ward. May said. Now she thinks Ward is good and we need him to help us with the hydra thing.

Ward's POV

My jail cell opened and May walked in. We need you help. May said. With what? I answered. Skye has lost her memory and thinks you are not hydra so you are coming in to help reenact the who thing. Ok I'll do. I said. But do anything to hurt anyone and I will kill you. When do we start. I said. Now lets go. I walked out. I felt free. Quinn was a few cells away and I was a little nervous that May might beet him up again. She just gave him a dirty look. After a while we got to the plane and took off. There is some things you should know. May said. That is. I replied. Skye is at avengers tower. I think she is dating Captain America. Coulson is the director of SHIELD. May said with her normal straight face. I was thinking how am I going to compete with a superhero, Skye's powers will come out anytime, and Coulson director I am so dead. We finally landed at avengers tower where I was welcomed with a punch from Captain America. If you hurt Skye I will kill you. Captain America said. Yes sir. I replied. As I walked in I felt like Loki being hated by everyone. Than Bruce banner (the hulk) walked up to me and said if you hurt anyone... You'll kill me. I replied. I'm assuming there will be a line for than. I kept walking until I saw the person who really scared me. Natasha Rommonaff. I was surprised to here a scream come out. I just ran along until I saw Coulson. I ran up to him and he punched me. Owww what was that for! I asked. Here is the script the hilited parts are yours. Ok I said.

Author note: I brought Ward to life. Would you guys like to decide his fate? Skye will get her memory back by what would be the end of the episode providence. Please keep reading and commenting. If you have any suggestion let me know.