Misson part 1

Clint's POV

I never thought there would be a day that I'm breaking into a S.H.I.E.L.D base. Natasha grabbed chainsaw and was aiming for the wall. I told her to put it down we'll only wake up the director and his team and we'll be in huge trouble. How else are we gonna get in? Natasha said. Than we started to argue. After awhile I saw Skye with the door open saying "you guys can bicker or we can go get that cool weapon." Nat and I just stopped talking and walker to the door. Skye lead the way and stop suddenly I crashed into Skye and Nat crashed into me. Skye said to go back someone is there. I really didn't want to get called to Coulson's office. We would get in trouble and when you get in trouble with Coulson it's normally really bad. Skye lead us to a room and there was a plane in front of us. Skye walked up to the plane there was a side entrance open. Skye walked around the plane until she got to a room and took duffle bug and put some stuff in it. She went to the lab and told Natasha and I not to brake anything. Nat found a icer gun and started to shot at the punching bag. I tried to pull the gun away from her. Skye came back with an old fashion gun in her hand and yelled " YOU GUYS BROKE A WHOLE WALL OF GLASS!! WE ARE TOAST!!!" Thanks Clint. Natasha said sarcastically. You grabbed the gun. I yelled back at her. Ok it's on Nat said and tackled me. I wasn't gonna let her kick my butt so u fought back. Skye just left but left two notes. Nat and I we're fight for about a half hour and then I heard footsteps and told Natasha she won and we need to got. Nat and I ran until we were outside and I saw something that startled me and it was...

Author note: *Dramatic music* what's gonna happen to Clint and Natasha? will they be ok? Read on to find out.