A prank gone wrong

Author note: Prepare for a bomb to be dropped this chapter *Evil Laugh*. 😈

Skye's POV

Grant and I walked into the room giggling and holding hands. There is something we need to tell you guys I said. Continue. Coulson said. We are married. Ward said that he kissed me. I didn't feel discussed when Ward kissed I felt relived and the kiss was good. What no way!? I didn't know what to think about the kiss. It was good but at the same time didn't know what I was thinking.You're ok with it Rodgers?! May said. Yah why wouldn't I be ok with Skye marring Ward? Steve said. That's it I'm coming clean. Coulson said. Skye you might want to sit down. May said. I sat down. May and I are your parents. Coulson said. That's a joke. Right. Like Ward and I being married a joke. I said. No we are your parents. May said. I jumped up out of the chair an started yelling " YOU KNEW ALL THIS TIME AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!" Skye, it's not like that. Coulson said. Right know I had tears running down my face and wa freaking out. THAT'S IT I'M GONE. I said. I stormed out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV.

The room was silent. What just happened. Tony said. Well Skye and I pulled a prank on you guys that Skye and I got married but Coulson and May dropped a bomb on Skye that they were her parents. Ward said. But in Skye's room know Skye was crying her eyes out. There was knocking in her door. Who is it? Skye asked. Its Clint and Natasha. Natasha said. One minute. Skye said while her voiced breaker in the middle of the sentence. Skye got out of bed and walk to the door to unlock it. The two assassins walked in and pulls Skye into a hug. It's ok it can only get better from here. Clint said. Clint is right. Natasha said. You really think so. Skye said. Really. Clint said. You have two of the most awesome S.H.I.E.L.D agents of parents. Natasha said. Now don't be all upset and go talk to to Coulson and May or now Mom and Dad for you now. Clint said. Skye punched Clint in the arm for the Mom and Dad comment. Tony pulled Steve into another room and said "are you really going to let Ward get Skye." What do you mean? Steve said. I see that you have a crush on Skye and should go on a date with her before Ward beats you to her. Wait why were you so calm when Skye and Ward pranked us with them being married. Tony said. Tony I appreciate you caring about my love life but I can handle it and once we get this drama thing cleared up I will ask her out. Steve said. Clint and Natasha have locked May, Couslon, and Skye in a room together until they work out their problems. Let us out. May said. Work out your problems. Clint said. I swear Clint I will lock you in a room with Natasha until you two kiss. Skye said. We don't really care but you guys are a family so iron out the kinks. Natasha said.

Author note: *Evil laugh* Yes May and Coulson are Skye's Parents in this. Ward and Skye won't be getting together in this.