Prologue

Hope? That's.... interesting. I haven't heard of it in such a long time. I gave up hope when I was left for dead. They don't care. They never do. My name? Well, that is a mystery to you my friend. Please, pleasantries aside, what can I help you with? This building has been abandoned for years. First living and healthy souls I've seen in quite some time, and I must say, it is....... exhilarating! Haha you have no idea what we've been through...

You want to help? Now that's a laugh. When has any human wanted to "help" us? Never. That is why, you will be killed for coming he-

Why did I stop? Well... that scent. I've smelt it before. The smell of a washed up wolf, just barely holding onto life. Dried blood in its fur, unable to be removed I assume and a power so great, I'm surprised she's lived this long.~

I'm not insane. I'm simply expressing some feelings I have long forgotten.

No I am not crazy. Are you an idiot. Do not answer that. I just told you I am not insane you bilge rat!

I'm not telling you what it means. Just know to not take it lightly landlubber.

Pirate slang? Of course! You have someone smart with you!! Aha! This is lovely.~ Maybe you could tell me your names?~

No? Well that's not the answer I was looking for but an answer I get a lot. I should not be surprised. Any who, what are you knave doing here? Were you marooned?

What does marooned mean? Ask your smarty pants friend.

Help them? No. I believe I am quite content doing nothing. Thanks for the offer though.

No I'm not going to kill them. My what a weird bunch you are.

Pardon?

"——————n—————"

Have no idea what you just said. Speak louder Knave.

"———lo———n———a——"

Lo... n... a... what are you saying?

"Lo———n———n———ira——r———fe——"

You are confusing me. Wait... confusing... me...? This is new...

"Logan———n———Kira———re———safe——"

You lie to me. I will not take the word of a wild animal. Powerful or not. They..... they are dead... I've come to the conclusion.

"You must be a assumption moron if you believe we would go without a fight. Elisia speaks the truth."

*Growl~* I do not need your lies toying with my emotions. They. Are. Gone! Never to come back! Now you can leave before I kill you, or I kill you now. Choose wisely.

"If it will satisfy your hungry for the truth I'll have you remember, those with great power know when one is lying. Those who have great lose will seek the truth. Those, who have lost only what they believed was gone, will be given a second chance. I believe those were your words? Hope, open your eyes. We are right h——e——"

I know... I'm scared... please...

HELP ME!?