Chapter 5

Oh look! Chapter 5!! I forget what the last chapter had in it... 1 sec, *Leaves for 2 seconds* back! Here!

Previously:
Oh boy... we're in some trouble now.

"I do not like this..."

'You and me both.'

A loud yelp of pain sounded and Darkie snuck up beside me. I used my gun to move some for the bush out of the way so I could see. What I saw shocked not only me, but everyone. A small grey and black wolf pup was fighting a dragon. Well, more like backing away. I shot in between the two and the dragon got spooked and flew away. I sighed and crushed myself for making so much noise.

"Unnecessary but I believe this little wolf pup is named Lacey."

'What makes you so sure?'

"Her pelt. It is quite familiar to me. Along with Thorne, Virus used to care for a small family of wolves. A white furred mother, black furred father, and two siblings sharing one of their parents pelts each. This one was the only one to have both pelts."

'Interesting.'

The small pup was curled up against And tree and Darkie sat down and huffed. I glanced at her with a raised brow.

"She wanted to fight the dragon but you scared it off."

'So she's mad at me now?'

"Basically."

'Great...'

Darkie glared at me but stayed still.

"You know, if you don't like me at the moment, sitting beside me isn't going to make you feel better." I said and Darkie huffed again.

"At least make it look like you mean no harm. That is a pup after all." I growled and she went back to Kira. Shaking my head I turned towards the small wolf. It's eyes were fixed on me as it huddled in slight fear. Setting my weapon down, I sat on the ground.

"I mean no harm. None of us do. What are you doing so far from your parents?" The small wolf looked to me but didnt move.

"I don't think she will answer. Her thoughts are very quiet as well."

I shrugged and looked toward the other three. Darkie seemed to be missing tho. I narrowed my eyes and looked around for her. Spirt was looking around aswell. You know, now that I think about it, she said that no human can see her. We've only come across people with magical abilities.

'Then what does that make me?'

"Make you what? Is something wrong?"

'I can see you. You had said that only non-humans can see you, so what does that make me? I'm human and yet I can see you.'

"I see your point. Unfortunately I do not have the answer to that. Apologies Tord."

'It's alright. No one expectes anyone to know everything. Just like you a few minutes ago, I'm voicing my concerns.'

"I see. I'll let you think in peace then. I'm going to try and find Darkie."

'Okay. Not even Spirt knows. Huh... whats wrong with me? I can't save the love of my life, I'm a human doing something only the crazy think of doing. I'm basically breaking laws humans have put together to save and help people. I'm boarding the laws of the unnatural. I'm... human tho... right...? Human... a human.'

during my inner monologue, the small wolf limped up beside me and started smelling me. I flinched slightly when one of its small paws touched my stomach. It pulled me from my toughts.