Cuddles and movies

***michaelas pov***

Omg I'm so bored, it's been two weeks since James came back drunk with that- what do you call her?- slapper? Wait, she hasn't slapped anyone has she? wow. some people aren't that smart are they? calling a person a slapper when they wear hardly any clothes and get in bed with anyone...

But anyway, back to moi. I think I'm dying.

A groan escaped my dry lips and I shivered, why do I feel so cold?

Stretching a lazy arm out to grab my iPhone I text con-

To con👱💩:

Call me. It's serious. :(

Seconds later my phone rang and I picked-

"Are you okay? What the fuck is going on?I'm coming over now" Connor mumbled the last bit.

"its horrible. I feel cold and I am tired and my body is shaking like shakira on drugs..."

A few minutes later a bang echoed down through my little purple and Black flat, and soon Connor was stood Infront of me panting.

"Hi con" my voice was weak as I hurt all over so much... I'm such a wuss.

"Aww babe, you look like death". Somehow I Managed a laugh before I noticed the bag in his hand. nodding towards it he opened it up and showed me,

"I have paracetamol, movies, lucozade and icecream" The amazing boy handed me the tablets and drink to swallow, then fetched some spoons and pulled out the movies.

"Disney marathon!" I screamed already feeling better.

Connor stood up and closed the curtains and door engulfing us in darkness. He laid the blanket down on the floor and placed some junk and ice cream down along with fizzy drinks.

I sat down but Connor picked me up and placed me In between his legs and I rested the back of my head on his back.

We stayed like this watching little mermaid, beauty and the beast and Cinderella Before I yawned.

Con placed a cover on both of us and I was falling asleep.

Before I went out fully, I head a whisper. "I love you infinity"