Tea and chaos

***chloes pov***

It had been three weeks since the sleepover at brads house. And if I told you I didn't miss the boys... I was lying. I was currently paying for some books to go in the bath with when I heard a crash. It was one of them moments where EVERYBODY stops and stares at the maker of the noise; which in this case, was Lauren. Ashton's sister.

"Sorry. Excuse me. Pardon. Sorry" lauren pushed her way through the people as the tesco isle team cleaned up the mess she made with her trolley.

"God people these days..." The counter lady whispered staring at Lauren. She saw this and immediately snapped.

"Oi! Look away and get back to your job! You don't get payed to stare at me, even if the whole country would line up to get that job." Smirking I collected my books and asked what she was doing here. "Shopping. Duh" rolling my eyes I placed my books into my handbag before walking out with Lauren after she payed.

"The boys were gonna call you and ask if you wanted to come for tea tonight as Ashton said he wanted to announce something and he wanted all our friends to be there." Lauren says, I can tell she really wanted me to be there. "Okay, I'll be there in about an hour cos I have to walk back-"

"No Hun. Lets go NOW! Everyone is there!!" She inspected her nails then looked back at me. "Okey dokey then." I smiled as we made our way to her car.

--------

The ride was bumpy every now and then, I tended to glance at her when she rode over a bump. The silence was really awkward and I needed to break it before it breaks me, I was going insane.

"Sooo..." I started, "what do you think Ashton wants to tell us ?" She just shrugged, keeping her eyes on the road.

"He was on about something to do with meeting someone, But he's only known her for about 3 weeks... He's so stupid sometimes, he reckons he's in love". She sniggered to herself but regained composure.

Thinking back to the way I felt about brad I answered her unasked question, "it's possible to fall in love just by meeting someone for a few seconds... Love at first sight." At this she twitched.

"No. It's fake. You always end up first if your so stupid to give your love to someone you just met..." She tells me glaring at the road.

Not taking is conversation any further into what seemed her privacy we soon pulled into her driveway and got out. "Does everyone have to have big houses" I fake pouted, meanwhile she locks the car.

"If your brother was a famous band member would you not have a big house?" She gave me a look over her shoulder and walked inside. I could hear everyone laughing and talking on the living room. All of one direction was here, zoe, Caitlin, atalia and 5sos.

"Ahh, you made it!" Ashton engulfed me in a hug, I managed out a 'yup' before he let me go from his death grip.

Lauren rolls her eyes and sits next to Luke, he instantly puts his arm around her shoulder and she reacts by resting her head on his chest. Aww!

"What's this for then?" I ask. "Is everything okay?" Zoe stands up and smiles at me. She leans down and whispers 'glad you made it' before winking and standing next to Ashton before he speaks, "So everyone, I'm so glad you came! Lets eat as I'm sure your all very hungry" which sounded like 'hangry' as he was Australian.

Infront of me was a plate of lasagne, "don't worry chloe, zoe told me your veggie so that's quorn" Ashton smiled. WOAH! When did zoe tell Ashton this? Did she plan this dinner?

We all digged in to the delicious meal around the massive king size table.

"This is so good!" Niall mumbled with his mouthful.

"Yes! Almost as good as my one!" Liam joked and winked at atalia to which she scoffed.

"Yeah right, I had food poisoning for about a week and when I visited the doctors they told me I had just dodged salmonella poisoning..." I snorted with laughter and high fived atalia.

"I said I was sorry..." He argued.

"Okay okay. We don't want fights do we guys?" Calum interrupted still laughing at what atalia told us.

We continued eating until zoe clanged on her glass. "Soo, me and ashton have something to tell you..." They looked into each others eyes smiling like fools.

"Me and zoe have been dating for a five months now, and even though I was upset with her kissing James, I except she was drunk and her mind is retarded anyway..." She slapped his head as he laughed, "so what I'm trying to say is-"

"We're having a baby!!" Zoe cheered.

------------

BOOM!! WHAT?

Lol

Comment,

Vote+share

Love you minion people,

_littleanaisminx_