Lights boys and A&E

WARNING: this chapter contains strong language and sexual references. Read at your own will.

------------

***chloes pov***

Finding the party was one thing. But noticing that celebrities were designated all around the place was another!

Afterglow was blasting through the speakers like at a club and we decided to get drinks from the bar.

The party was at a massive house.

People were spread around the place but it wasn't a horny/sweaty teen party it was one you felt comfortable being in; yet it still had a fun/crazy aroma going for it.

I turned to charley as she was looking around. She was wearing her new white fitted dress that came to her knees and some black boots with the same leather jacket as me. Unfortunately I felt conscious about how I looked so I stepped back a little, only to be hit in the stomach by the faggot nest to me. "Jesus charley!!" I wheezed out. She had a really good punch...

"Oh. My. God. !!!" She went wide eyed and for a second I thought her eyes were going to pop, "it's- BABE!!!!!!"

Charley ran like she does in a shop once she sees food, and jumped on top of a man! I watched laughing my butt off until I realized who it was. Sam fucking caflin!!!! Charley was literally kissing his face until it turned blue.

Before I went over there to apologise I stiffened as some one spoke beside me. "Oh man, so this is how Sam caflin dies?" I chuckled along with the mystery man, turning around I was met with dimples and blonde/brown hair, my breath caught up in my throat as I looked into his deep blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Ashton" Ashton held a hand out to me which I took gladly. "So, um, great party?" He nervously scratched his neck. He sounded Australian and it was extremely sexy!

Smirking I turned to look at Ashton "Want to dance?"

He didn't Expect this so he nodded and was about to take my hand but some one interrupted, "I think I got it from here thanks..." I looked to see Bradley.

"Brad! I thought you sent me to a random party and weren't coming" I hugged his waist as he glared at Ashton.

"This is awkward." Ashton smiled awkwardly at me and brad. "You two go out?"

"Yes. So please don't flirt with my girlfriend"

"Guys-" I was interrupted by ashton.

"Sorry, but she isn't YOUR property!"

"Neither is she yours!"

"GUYS!!!" They both looked at me ad I felt in charge! Just how I liked it. Peeling brads arms off of me I cleared my throat and swiped my skirt for imaginary dust. "Brad, this is Ashton.... Ashton, this is brad!"

"Hello. I'm sorry about just now" Ashton smiled genuinely. He's so cute!! "Thanks?" Gasping i realized i spoke aloud,

"Im so sorry Ashton!" I apologized; Blushing beet root red.

Bradleys arms soon found their way to my waist, seriously... Whats up with him ??

Behind Ashton a girl with ginger hair stepped to Ashton's side and whispered in his ear then smiled at us. I glared at her for no reason and her smile turned into a smirk, "hi, I'm Lauren" she cocked her hips to one side as she placed her hand on both hips.

"Hi." I continued to glare at her and Ashton and brad saw It.

Lauren kept her glaze and smirked directly at me not bothered if she was seen.

Her ginger hair was touching her shoulders and straight; make up consisted in mascara, eyeliner, foundation and eyebrow pencil. She was wearing a black tight dress with no jacket and black heels.

"I'm Ashton's sister..." She laughed as I breathed out. Bradley looked at me as ashton did.

This was so awkward. "Wellllll...... brad? Lets dance." Bradley's body was pulled towards the dance floor by myself and we danced for a while to the upbeat music. Totally forgetting charley Ann.

Brad got tired and said he was going to sit down so i searched for my faggot.

"Charley?!" Walking into different rooms I bumped into the same annoying ginger bitch. "Look if your here to wind me up don't bother okay?"

Lauren smiled and shook her head. "No, I was gonna apologize, normally girls take advantage of my brother and when I walk up to him when girls are with him I get the same reaction you gave me or worse... I would like to start over, Ashton says your okay and not flirty."

"Ok." I smiled looking frantically around getting worried, "could you help me though?"

"Lost your friend?"

"Yes" I sighed.

"Is she wearing a white dress and with Sam caflin?"

"Yes... Where is she?"

"On that table dancing." I looked to where Lauren was pointing and saw charley Ann swaying side to side as she stood on the table tying herself to Sam as he cried out for help. Poor chap... Lol! One thing after another Sam jumped off the table hoping to get away but instead ended up on the floor, on top of charley Ann.

"Ooooh cheeky!" She smirked puckering her lips up, Sam started struggling. His face turned pale.

"Umm, Miss? Your arm doesn't look very good... I think it's broken!' Charley looked down at her arm. she was too drunk to acknowledge pain so she laughed and untied her self from him, I didn't realize the handcuffs latched onto both their ankles...

"I'm a jelly fish" she flapped her broken arm across sams face as he paled again and tinted a bit of green.

Walking over and stopping sams nightmare I got the key from her bag and help them both up, "Sam. I'm so sorry!"

He nodded and threw up, "I don't feel too good... Can we take her to the hospital and get her arm sorted, I feel it's my fault" he looked ashamed of jumping off the table.

Placing my hand on his shoulder I told Lauren to guide charley Ann and follow me.

I guess it's to A&E then.....

-----------

Comment,

Vote+share.

_littleanaisminx_