Kissing in the rain

***zoes pov***

When I got home after catching James with Isabel the slut; I sat and cried for ages...

It's been three hours and probably early in the morning and I felt like shit.

Do you know how hard it is to love two different men?? no, you probably don't so don't judge me.

Grabbing another tissue I stood up because there was a knock on my door,

"What do you want?" I didn't bother to look up.

"I'm sorry Zoe, please let me explain" James' voice rang through my ears.

Pushing the door shut, James placed his foot Infront of the door to stop me closing it

"Please" he begged

I sighed battling with myself about why I should and shouldn't let him in. I finally gave up and opened the door. James walked into my house and sat on my large sofa.

"You have a nice home" he said awkwardly

"Cut the shit James... just tell me why you did it then leave"

My bum kissed the sofa as I sat down.

"Well. This is hard for me to say but- I- I got jealous when I heard about you and ashton having a baby. I know deep down I love you and once I heard you were going to be taken away from me and have a family with a guy who doesn't love you as much as I do, I lost it and drank my problems away. well I atleast tried to... I had no idea what I was doing with isabel.. but I swear we didn't have sex! as soon as I laid down with her I saw you and something snapped in me somehow even though I was so pissed. I love you and I know it's stupid because you love Ashton but it's the truth"

Tears filled my eyes and I couldn't take it, "but you don't love me, straight after we kissed that day we were drunk you didn't talk to me for a four days and pretended I didn't exist" I found my legs running outside. it was chucking it down with sticky and cold rain.

"I ignored you because I was scared of getting hurt cos you loved Ashton and I loved you" he grabbed my arms, "I still love you"

Then he smashed his lips to mine. we moved in sync and he ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance, I played with him by not letting him in. His reaction was kicking water on my bare legs causing me to gasp so he could get his tongue in. we fought for dominance as if trying to win an argument.

He finally won and I cuddled up to him while kissing passionately.

While we were kissing we didn't notice the car pulling into my driveway, "zoe?!" we broke apart and looked to the side to see Ashton getting out his black car.

"Ash" I whispered. shit.