Drinking from the bottle

***ashtons pov***

Zoe had been gone for hours now and I decided she probably went to a mates house.

I picked up my iPhone and called zayn, "hey man I know you only just got home but I was thinking we could go out for a drink after the baby drama?"

"Yeah you really got us. Don't do it again" he chuckled down the phone but I knew he was being somewhat serious.

"Aright be at mine in 10?" I recieved a yes before he hung up. Zayn only lived a couple of blocks away so it wasn't that long before he got here.

He was wearing a cream white button up top with no sleeves and the top two buttons undone and black jeans. His hair in his usual quiff.

I was in a light blue casual button up shirt with the sleeves up to my elbows and two buttons open, and my dark wash jeans with black flat shoes.

"Let's go mate" I called to zayn. we looked fit and no doubt the ladies will en falling at our feet. I don't care if I'm cocky, I am good looking and bored. so something is bound to happen tonight. 'wink wink'

We arrived at this club called 'the rage' and it was blasting with music and oozing with teens and hound adults.

As soon as we stepped in, the whole aura hit you hard.

"Let's get drunk" i cheered, zayn gave me an uneasy look before sighing and following me to the bar.

/3 hours later\

I was absolutely wasted and in a cab with a girl named isabel. she was stick thin and has dark hair with contacts.

"Babe, I can't wait much longer" she mumbled, her lips all over my chest where my shirt was ripped open and her hands tangled in my hair, yanking my curls.

"I know, we're here" we jumped out the car, upset by the loss of touch and tangled our selfs basically dry fucking.

Her long soft hair reminded me of someone I knew.. who is it? "zoe" I said aloud. I noticed two people start to run down the street, I ignored it. it's probably some horny teens. I can't say anything though!

"What?" Isabel screeched. pulling away for a second.

"Nothing just thought of a good name four my... um pet?".

"Oh you wanna play that game." she smirked trying act sexy. "come one then daddy"

That night was filled with sex and kissing. Something I haven't done in ages.