Where have you been?

***chloes pov***

I was lost for words, calum, niall amd harry were choking on food from shock while I was utterly gobsmacked.

Grabbing my phone I phoned tris to hell him this news,

"Hey tris, you'll never guess what."

"Hey. What is it chlo? You ok?" He replied.

"Yeah but nial harry and calum aren't, they're choking on food, and the whole reason for the dinner was for zoe and Ashton to announce to us that their having a baby!"

Waiting for answer, I soon heard his laughter, he told me to hold on for a minute while he sorted out his broken tv.

Looking over to zoe and Ashton, they both started laughing. What?

"Guys... We're joking! Geez. Me and ashton have a baby this early in our relationship?! Come on... I'm not a whore." There was silence until Liam started shouting at Ashton for almost giving him a heart attack.

Tristan's voice talked through the device once again,

"Hey, sorry about that. And oh my god! I have to tell the boys! Later chlo!"

"Wait tris-". He hung up, crap. I know that James has some feelings for zoe as you can see it through his eyes when he's with her.

Crap.

Turning back to everyone I told them I was leaving and glared at zoe telling her I will talk to her tomorrow after work.

--------------

The drive to brads house was so nerve racking, I needed to check James wasn't doing anything to stupid. Checking my car time, It read 9:30. This has taken me three frickin hours because of traffic and having to stop for a pee.

Pulling my keys out of ignition and walking through the doors I called out for everyone.

"Hello? Anyone in?" Of course their in, the doors open stupid!

"In here!" Connors voice shouted skakily.

Running into the room worriedly I saw only three boys, and no James. CRAP!

"Where's James?" My eyes looked at all their tear filled eyes, as they sat together infront of the fire.

"Gone." Connor snapped.

"We don't know, as soon as tris told us the news about zoe and Ashton's baby, he stormed off out, since six thirty". Brads eyes looked sympathetically at me because Connor snapped at me even though I did nothing wrong, but I wasn't going to tell him off because I understand he's worried for his friend.

"Yeah, about that. When tris hung up I tried to get him to keep on the call because when he was fixing his tv zoe and Ashton also decided to tell us it was all a joke. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for James to go out made because of my assumptions of the baby being real" my eyes got watery as I felt bad because if James got hurt, it's my fault for not shutting my mouth and asking them more sensible questions.

Brad stood up and wandered over to me, wiping a tear that fell down my cheek with his thumb.

Smiling at me he told me not to worry and it wasn't my fault and that he would be back soon.

"I think we should call zoe, tell her about James going out for ages and not coming back, I know they have feeling for each other even if they won't admit it to one another". Brad announced and we all nodded, but not one of us moved to make the call.

Sighing Connor stood up, "I'm his bestfriend, I should tell her" his thin arm stretched out reaching for the phone in my sweaty palm.

An hour after the call zoe arrived and told us she missed the traffic as she put on her fake sirens, making us come out of our zombie states a bit.

"I don't know how I feel about him though, part of me loves Ashton but the other loves James" she gushed guiltily, I understood her but I can't understand how she can cheat on two AMAZING friends and boys, without having a hard time like we thought she would.

Just then, the sound of the door opening and slamming shut echoed though the hallway.

Giggling and grunting sounds were becoming louder until a very drunk James and a half naked Isabel fell into the room. Yes. Fell.

"Hey guys," James slurred standing up and dragging Isabel with him, he started groping her butt and sucking her face off again Infront of us.

"James! Where have you been? We have been worried sick for heavens sake!" Connor screeched, his eyes red and puffy while his voice rose waiting for James to answer. We all the knew the answer to where he went though.

Giggling Isabel unattached her self from him, glaring at me then zoe. "So she's the slut you were moaning about... Geez, pregnant at what? 16?"

"You told James?" Zoe turned to me eyes glassy form the scene infront of us.

"No- I called tris and he told James. I swear!" Brad tried to comfort me by wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Why does it matter if she told me... Your still a sluuuuuuut" James was now swaying and Isabel's body held him up, but in the most inaproppiate way.

"You know what? I came here to check if you were okay James... I guess your just fine!" Zoe spat directing the last bit to Isabel, "and no I'm not 16, in friggin 18!" Jumping up zoe ran out.

Looking over to James, a sign of hurt flashed through his eyes, but he soon covered it and told us he was taking Isabel upstairs.

"I think I'm going to go, thankyou for understanding and I'm so sorry. I feel it's my fault- no it is my fault and for that I'm so sorry guys". I hung my head down so the couldn't see my face, brad just placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up, kissing me on the lips he sad it was okay and walked me to my car.

"I have work tomorrow, maybe you could pop by?" I asked hopefull.

"Um, me and the boys were thinking of going to a studio to give them our CD to see if they were interested... But now James has done this I'm not so sure, I might be able to go with just tris and con... But I'll text you?" He smiled sadly knowing I had, had a long night and wanted to sleep for work.

"Oh and even though your tired, try not to walk into roads with your headphones in?" At this I Chuckled before hugging him goodbye and heading home...

What a day.