Letters

***chloes pov***

Have you ever woke up, but still been in a dream? It's horrible! And at the moment all I could see was blackness as I 'opened' my eyes.

I glanced at my arms but saw nothing. Groaning I closed my eyes once again and began to peel them open. Light was slowly seeping through my eye lids.

I looked at the room I was in and frowned, I swear this is tidier and neater than my room...

Wait. This isn't my room? What the...- oh god.how stupid am I? How could I forget that Brad is moving...

A pain strung my heart As I sprung out of bed and ran down the hallway of the big house.

"Hello???" I yelled hoping I hadn't been kidnapped.

I reached what looked like the kitchen and saw Oreos on the counter... Oh lord.

Grabbing them I shoved about five in my mouth before Tristan came in pouting, "my Oreos" he feigned hurt and tried to take one but I growled playfully and that made him laugh.

"Woah. Sorry chlo, I didn't know you were related to jacob you werewolf" he mentioned the gorgeous twilight character while smirking.

"No no no. If that sexy thing was my brother I would be committing incest before you could say 'superfragacalalisticexpialadoseous' ". Even though he knew I was joking he srunched his nose up and shook his head leaving the room.

Damn, I was so lost in my cookies I forgot to ask where we were....

"Chloe..." Brads voice said nervously behind me.

Turning slowly I dropped the Oreos on the counter before putting my eyes into slits and pointing my index finger at him.

"You. When are you going to tell the lads? And why didnt you tell me before. You have been pushing me away. And godforbid you talk to me. The one who actually frickin likes you and cares about you!" Guilt covered his face as he shifted nervously under my hard gaze.

"Chlo-".

"Don't chlo me. I can't believe you left this. I understand you were scared because its a big change but what about the lads? They have feelings too and some of them have girlfriends they will leave!" I referred to zoe and james, they only just sorted things..."What happened to caring about their relationship never mind our one! I can't believe u haven't told them!"

"Haven't told us what?" Everyone was now standing to the side of us with their arms crossed and inpatient looks were plastered on their faces.

Turning to brad, I waved my arms over to them signaling for him to enlighten them.

"Guys. I got a- um- letter back from the music company and they liked our demo..." Brad gave the floor a sour look. He knew it was gonna be hard telling them the rest.

"Yes!" James cheered. Zoe kissed him happily saying how she was proud and stuff. Charley Ann just patted tris on the back awkwardly saying well done.

"Wasup brad? Aren't you happy? I mean we got in!" Everyone cheered. And started talking about fame and how fun it would be.

"Guys..." Brad whispered.

"Guys... Guys... GUYS!!!" He yelled.

I guess this is it. This is where he tells them...

"Basically..."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ok I know it's a short update but don't kill me!!

Next update is when this book reaches 110 votes!!

Vote,

Comment and share pleaseeee! X