crazy kids

***zoes pov***

Even though me and james were kissing, we werent having sex! Now i know who im choosing and i wont regret it...

"james, can i sleep at yours please?" i ask the boy stood next to be, his mouth hung open at the scene which just occured infront of us.

"yeah. we can come and get your stuff tomorrow" he offered me a smile but it was filled with sympathy.

Thanking him, we drove back to the boys place.

"are you sure your okay sleeping on the floor?" james asked me.

"yes mother..." i joked "i am a guest so ill sleep here, im fine!" my voice was trying to convince him but he wouldnt take it.

"nope. come on your sleeping with me" he yanked me in the soft bed and i cuddled in his chest.

Our breathing is slow and calm, "im sorry... because of this have i realised i want you and only you, im sorry for being a bitch before and playing you" i whispered.

My eyes met his grin and excited eyes. "i love you zo, please no more messing around" he begged,

"i promise"

________________________________

"babe" some one shook me, "babe..." ugh leave me be!

"she wont wake up guys!" the voice sighed.

"i know what'll wake her up... pass me the bucket of water!" another person spoke. bucket? water? shit "im up!" i yelled leaping off the bed into james arms.

I could see lauren frowning, "i thought you and my bro were.. you know?" Ashtons mention hurt me.

"n-no... he is with that slut isabel"

"isnt she the one james...- ow" con said, michaela had hit his arm so he shut up. Isabel has almost had sex with all the boys but that was before me and james were a thing so i dont care...

"oh so were a thing now?" james smirked, i got down from his arms and dusted imaginary dirt of james' old shirt and shorts.

"yeah."

"so that means i can do this..." just as he was gonna kiss me kaela screeched.

"ewww nooo!" laughing we all went downstairs.

There was me, chloe, lauren, kaela, charley ann, brad, con, james and tris.

"i wanna go some where!" connor whined.

"yeah, we still have three weeks until we hear from the music company about our CD" tris spoke eating an apple.

"the beach would be nice, but i need to fetch my stuff from mine and ash- no. ashtons house and bring it here" sadness was a clear emotion in my voice so everyone knew something happened between us.

"actaully i have this voucher for three days at the beach for eight people.. oh." charley ann looked around the room and saw nine people.

"its ok, ill stay here" kaela offered nicely.

"okay" she said.{charley ann} meany.

"yeah you lot go ahead and ill keep kay-poo company" connor smiled.

"you two? together? alone? for three day?" brads voice was disbelieving. But he had a right to be like that, them two alone could set five houses on fire under a minute. But- sacrifces need to be made and trust needs to be kept,

"ok". we were all shocked that he said ok but just kept quiet. chloe smiled at brad proudly but he didnt notice, i frowned but left them, I have my on problems no matter how snobby that sounds...

***chloes pov***

i smiled proudly at the small dimpled curly hair, lately me and brad have been getting closer but not in 'love' wise.

i dont think he can see how much i like him... i wish he would just notice.

i wish we could have a kaela and con relationship, they are so cute and con decided to give up his holiday to spend a weekend with kaela even though he was the one wanting to go away!

"im gonna go and get my stuff" zoe said leaving with james, now them two are dating i cant wait to see what ashton has to say... yeah zoe has had it tough over the years but recently he has been acting like a slut with james and ash... two nice boys who have had their hearts torn over zoe. im just glad its almost over.

"Brad?" I whisper shyly.

His body flinches at my voice which hurts me but I mask the hurt.

"I need to tell you something" if he wasn't afraid before he sure as he'll was now.

"Chlo- can't it wait. I mean. the stress-" "why do you push me away?" I whimper at his tries to change the subject.

"I don't-"

"Then why is it you don't notice when I give you looks, can't you feel how much I like you? can't you feel a pull?" My voice shook as I held the tears in. brad was purposely ignoring my feelings for him and keeping his distance which hurt the most.

"It's because I'm scared-" "of what?!?" he was lying to me. I couldn't believe this was the sweet boy I first met months ago...

"The record deal.. I told the lads it hasn't come but we got a letter saying the producer would tell us in a couple of weeks..." I couldn't see his face because he was looking down, at this point it was just me and him in the kitchen, "I got a letter but hid it from them... I don't know why... I just don't wanna leave you." Only now did I notice a small pool of water increasing on the floor underneath him. he was crying.

I extended my arms and hugged him.

"Shhh it's okay, I'll never leave. no matter how annoying you think I am" a laugh came out my throat as I tried to calm to mood.

"That's the thing- in four weeks me and the lads are going to California for business" brad sobbed.

"Hey..shhh.... it's only for a while right?" my question lingered for ages until I got my answer from the silence.

"Chloe. me and the lads have four weeks to pack out stuff and move to California"

That was when I blacked out.