Concert

<Louis' P.O.V.>

We were performing our last concert, I couldn't believe the tour has alrady ended.  Our last song has just ended and everyone is cheering. I thought it would be funny so I turned to Harry and shouted "Diffindo!" All of a sudden, the seam in has pants started to split and his pants ripped. All the fans started cheering while Harry turned red then winked. We all yelled "We love you and will continue to make music!" and walked off stage. We could still hear all the cheers. I looked back and Harry was glaring at me. "What the hell was that?" "I have no clue." I replied.

<Harry's P.O.V.>

It was our last concert and the crowd was loving it. Then all of a sudden i heard "Diffindo!" and my pants' seam was split. I blushed and winked at the crowd, knowing they would go crazy. As we said thank you and ran back stage I glared at Lou. How dare he do that? And how? "What the hell was that?" I shouted. He got nervous and said "I have no clue." A cat appeared back stage so I ran over to it and started to pet it. All of a sudden it transformed into an older lady and I turned beat red.

<Niall's P.O.V.>

Harry and Lou were fighting again, they seriously need to get married already.. but there's Eleanor. Anyways, I turned around to see Harry petting a cat, he loves his pussy......not what I meant. I chuckled to myself, I have such a dirty mind. All of a sudden the cat turned into a old-ish looking woman. Harry turned beat red and I started laughing hysterically; he was always one for older women. The woman spoke "Who is Lewis Tommlinson?" "It's Louis" Lou said.