12

Graces pov

"Ok, ill go first. Ill wave at you when I see that it's clear." Ashton says walking into the warehouse.

He gives a look around before waving at us. We quickly walk in and go to the elevator. We wait for it to open and when it does a black haired man with tattoos approaches us. "Hey Luke, hey Ash." He looks over at me. "And who's this?" He looks me up and down, biting his lip.

I cringe at the man and scoot closer to Luke. "Hi Mitchy, this is.... my cousin. Yeah, my cousin." Mitchy raises a brow.

"Oh really? Then why are you holding her hand and letting her rub all over you?" Luke looks dumbstruck before answering.

"She's never been here and she's kinda nervous. Right babe?" Luke looks down at me.

"Oh uh yeah. I just got flown in and this is a new place for me." I look down at my shoes.

"Now if you'll excuse us." Luke walks past Mitchy, dragging me along.

"Hope you hit that before I do," Mitchy whispers to Ashton before he walks away.

"So you call your cousin babe?" Ashton chuckles pressing the button.

"Y-it just kinda slipped out..." Luke mumbles.

"I'm sure it did. I hope nothing else slips out." Ashton rolls his eyes and steps out if the now opened elevator.

"Come on Grace." Ashton grabs hold of my hand, removing it from Luke's.

"I think not. You're not taking her to your room." Luke grabs my hand again.

"Yeah, I am." They both start tugging at my hand.

"Stop!" I pull my hand back. "I'll go with you Ashton. I'll see you later, bye Lukey Pukey. And ill need my bag." I mentally laugh at my nickname for him and walk away with Ashton.

"But..." Luke's voice trails off as we walk away.

"He's such a drama queen, sorry you have to deal with him." Ashton opens his door and sets down my bag. I shut the door before putting Cheeto down and letting him out. He immediately runs around the room, examining his new surroundings.

He meows before jumping on the bed. He rolls around and looks at me with begging eyes. Ashton grunts as I rub Cheeto's belly. "Who's a cute little baby? You are, yes you are." I mumble.

"Here, ill set up his bed and get him some food. You can go shower or whatever." I kiss Cheeto on the head before walking over to my suitcase. I grab my polka dot pajama shorts and a loose black tank top. I pick out some underwear then walk into the bathroom.

Ashton's Pov

I put out the stupid cat bed and a bowl of food and the cat runs over. It rubs over me before eating. "Stupid cat....." I mumble. I walk over to the nightstand next to my bed.

I open the drawer and look through it. I pick up a pack of condoms and look through them. There's a strawberry flavored, vanilla, swirl designed, or a plain one. Let's go with vanilla I guess. I put it under my pillow before changing into something comfortable.

I put on basketball shorts and remove my shirt. I lay down in bed as I turn my tv on. I go to Netflix and put on a random movie. I put my hand in my pants making sure everything ok down there before Grace gets out.

The door opens and she walks out. Her long legs are showing and I can see the outlines of her boobs through her shirt. She comes to lay down next to me and I put my arm around her.

Dirty thoughts go through my head and I know they'll happen tonight.

(WARNING: please skip the rest of this chapter if you get triggered by things like rape!!!)

The movie starts and I realize it's my time to make a move. I remove my arm from her shoulder and she looks over at me with a questioning look. She begins to say something but I silence her by pressing my lips against hers.

She kisses back at first but soon stops. She tries to push me off but I climb on top of her. I plant kisses down her jaw and put my lips on her neck. I start to suck at the skin as she urges me to get away.

"Ashton... stop..." a moan escapes her mouth and it turns me on more.

I remove my lips from her neck and sit up. I untie her shorts and start to drag them down. I remove my shorts as she repeatedly tells me to stop. I ignore her and grab the condom. I take off my boxers and my length sticks up. I rub it a bit before opening the condom and slipping it on.

I look into Grace's eyes and see that she is horrified. Tears fill her eyes as I get closer to her core. She goes from whispering stops to shouting them. I enter her and she cringes. "HELP! HELP ME!" she screams out trying to get away. I hold her down as keep thrusting into her. "ASHTON STOP! Just please stop..." she gives up and just lays there.

Small whimpers come from her mouth as tears fall from her eyes. The door opens slowly as I pull out. "I heard screaming and-" Luke looks at the scene before him. "What the fuck!" He rushes over to the limp crying Grace and examines her.

"Oh come on, you know you wanna do it too," I say throwing the condom away.

"No, I don't want to do that! Even if I did I would get consent!" Luke angrily looks at me. "Your gonna get it!" He balls up his hands getting ready to hit me.

"L-luke." Grace stutters. Luke immediately drops his hands and walks over to Grace.

"Look at her, she's perfectly open. You can just-" I say walking closer to the bed.

"Can you just shut the fuck up!" Luke spits out. He gently pulls up Grace's shorts and lifts her up bridal style. "Open the god damn door or I swear to god," Luke says to me. I lazily open it as he walks through. "If you ever, and I mean ever, lay a hand on Grace again Ill make sure you never see the light of day again."

"Jealous much..." I mumble under my breath as he walks to his room.

That was great.
___________________

Author's Note:

Well hoi. I hope your all having a great day and that you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment if you like this chapter and ill see you on friday🖤