~18~

⚠️🎧🎧⬆️

music creds to yt: modelingclay

~3 Months Later After Separation~

Mae hadn't expected herself to be first. But she was, whether she liked it or not. It hadn't even been a whole year yet and she managed to find a home, it was a small but beautiful home by the river. It wasn't too close or too far away from the city, which was perfect so she could listen to music, alone. That was just the way she liked it.

When it was just one of those days where she would be drowning in her own thoughts, she would find herself trying to imagine Yoongi holding her close and drumming his fingers to the music on top of her knee, or resting his head on her shoulder, or even lying her head on his legs. She could almost hear his rare and dorky laugh.

She quickly came to realize she had never fit perfectly in anyone's arms, except his.

Sometimes she would give up on even imagining, and reality would hit her so hard she would wish that she could've traded places with Yoongi, at that point, she would just go back inside and hit the keys of the piano until she felt better.

And she never felt better.

Therefore she would stay up all night.

Other times, her little personal music sessions just resulted with her being too tired, or too weak, to move, and she would be sitting alone on the dirt in front of the river and plugging in her headphones.

She looked at the river and the way it flowed, wishing she could be like it, wishing she could move on.

She drummed her own fingers against her knee and thought to herself:

'After I listen to this song, will I see you again? I used to dance with you. And kiss you on the lips to this song. If we meet again, I would hold your hand tightly and I would tell you that I still love you. If I did that, would you come back to me?'

•••••••••••

I have my geometry final tomorrow :) like I said, these next upcoming chapters will be VERY short. But I will be updating my book of randoms very soon

💜🎧🌊🕳🎼☔️🎹

6/14/18