Chapter #1

A/N: Hey guys!! Just so you guys can keep up with we, we'll be updating every Wednesday! You hear that? You can keep up with our writing in the middle of the week. Along with that, try to ignore any typos or errors; this is one of ourfirst books, after all! Write your CONSTRUCTIVE criticism in the comments!!

Author's Note: Yeah, no. Number 1, our goal is to represent that people are incredibly cursed with sloth. Therefor, we are not going to update every Wednesday, and in fact might go weeks without even posting a new chapter whilst we have "writer's block". 

Number 2, for future notice, we will be using sterotypes in this satire novel. These stereotypes are not meant to reflect our points of view on select races, genders, religions, etc.; they are merely meant to shine a light on some of the stupid things that people manage to get away with writing on this site. We are not intending to offend anyone, and we can assure you we are part of a lot of the groups that we are making fun of. 

Number 3, a common theme in the majority of werewolf stories is that abuse is both romanticised and rewarded. We feel that this is terrible, immoral, and an awful trend to keep up. Along with this, we will use cuss words in this novel, but will never use distasteful or harmful slurs. We might also write something offensive unintentionally, and please call us out on that. We would like to express that the characters we have here are in no means generalizations of an entire group of people or standards for them. We are simply highlighting the images commonly found on wattpad. 

Thank you for choosing to read this terrible story of "My twin alpha mates just rejected me". Please enjoy the horrible decision that you have just made. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Selene POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan as I slowly get off of the matress that my pack excuses as a bed. I hate waking up this early in the morning, but according to Alpha Xander it's "required". I hate that he's the only seven months older than me but he gets to order me around. It's three in the morning, and I quickly run over to the other end of the attic to grab clothes. 

I change out of my dark black nightdress and quickly pull on my day clothes. They are a grey shirt with holes everywhere and ripped jeans that shouldn't even be called pants. I smile sadly at my reflection in the mirror. I have long brown hair that falls over my shoulders and ripples in the light. My eyes are brilliant green orbs that change when I turn in the light. I have an hourglass figure, and my waist is super small so I haven't needed to change my pant size since I was eight. My eyes that used to be bright are now dull. There's also a scar in the middle of my forehead that looks like a moon. Ugh. I hate the way I look. My pack hates it too. Tears run down my cheeks as I remember how it used to be back then. I miss my parents so much.

Suddenly, my alarm goes off again and I realize that it's already 4:00 and that I should have finished breakfast by now. Also, it's the alpha twin's birthday today! Shoot! I hate myself!

I quickly run downstairs as quietly as I can to the kitchen. I begin cooking 700 lbs of bacon, 450 labs of pancakes, and I make salads for the girls of the pack. For some reason, I'm the only girl omega in the pack that's, like nor five , so that means that I do everything. As soon as I'm done with the last piece of bacon, omg it took forever,  I place it on a table and quickly run back to the kitchen. I start making the cake for Beta Slayde and Alpha Xander. I'm probably not going to be able to get to school on time today. Again.