Chapter #6

Author's Note: We're back! Did you miss us? We missed you. 485 reads? Wow. Impressive. We hope it's becuase of the satire and not the story, but honestly, we'll take either. Wait a second, what happened in the last chapter again? Oh yeah.... you guys are in for a treat. Prepare yourselves for everyone's favorite chapter; the abused girl gets revenge (Part 1)

Author's Note 2.0 (for the sole purpose of Journey's self promotion): We have also written a good fresion of this story (hehehehehe). It's called Wings and Claws.

A/N: OMGGGGGGGG CANT BELIVE TH LUV THAT THS BOOK IS GETTINGGGG! TYSM! Honestly planning to publsh this soon, maybe could even make movie??? IDK BUTT U GAIZ ROCK! write in comments whut you want meh to say next! Luv u ALLL XOXOXOXOXOX

I wake up in the pack hospital, with my hot boyfriend leaning over me snoring. I snicker a bit and then pet his head, his unconscious body leaning into my open palm. I remember the lady from my dream.

Who was she..?

Yvonne whines in the back of my mind.

The moon Goddess. I think that she was blessing you.

(Author's Note: As always, the protagonist is completely oblivious to logic, so we're just going to allow her to continue being stupid. Enjoy). There's no way that's true. I'm just a normal wolf, or at least a partial normal wolf. Why would the moon goddess bless me? I've only hear about that happening to the daughter of the queen of wolves, or the princess of wolves. And I'm DEFINETELY NOT her. (Author's Note: (-.-) ).

Brendon suddenly wakes up with a snort and then stares at me before grinning.

"Took you long enough, you've been sleeping for three days."

"Oh no. I'm sorry, I must have worried you."

"Just a bit" he gave a small smile before taking my hand out of his hair and giving it a squeeze. I smiled back at him and blushed a little. He leaned in and our lips melded together for a couple minutes as the clock in the background ticked. He backed away and I gave a small sigh. I love him sooo much (A/N AHHHHH I LUVE THEM SOOOO MUCH SO SHIP MUCH YAWSS). 

"We need to leave for the Silver Moon Pack soon." I give a small give a small groan.

"Do I HAVE to, babe?" He smirks. 

"I'll let you have free range of the television for a month." I cross my arms at pout.

"Two months?" I smile and nod. He jumps onto the bed next to me and whispers huskily in my ear "not too many horror movies, ok?". I  blush bright red and he smirks before climbing off and walking out. I shout after him.

"Can I take my baby?" 

"Selene, you know how I feel about you taking your baby"

"But babbbbbbee...."

"Alright, alright, fine. Take your baby. Just remember to wear protection."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

I climb out of bed and detach the IV leading into my arm before charging up to my room and packing all of my clothes into a suit case. I used to only wear potato sacks, but now I know that I'm curvy so I wear skin tight black leather jackets and skinny jeans. I love AC/DC and the Black Eyed Peas so I put on their shirt underneath a black leather jacket and then pull on black skinny jeans and big black combat boots. I put on a black belt around my skinny waist and then go to the bathroom. I pack all of my hygiene products in a hot pink and black bag before looking in the mirror. I look like a mess, so I grab my eyeliner and then make a majestical cat eye around my big almond shaped eyes. I place on some hot pink lipstick and add lots of dark eyeshadow around my eyes. I look in the mirror and I think I look (insert a synonym of hot. Or just hot. Your choice).