Chapter #4

A/N: OMGGGGG!!!!! What's going to happen? Are her mates going to find her? I can't even, you guys all need to make sure to keep on reading, mkay?!? This chapter is SUPER important, plus I put a lot of effort into the mansion! I planned everything out, I even have a model with me so that I could get it right! Please ENJOYYY!!!!!

Author's Note: As tiger has written this second chapter, they would like you to know that any suffering that you experience whilst reading the description of the mansion was completely intended. Suffer.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

I collapse in a puddle of fur underneath the branches of a large oak. I've been running for such a long time, I just can't anymore. It's probably been a number of weeks or something. I shift out of my wolf, and I am shocked to see that I have clothes on?!
Wolves never shift with clothes on!
Dear, you're a AA wolf, that's why Yvonne whimpers from the corner of my brain. She is really tired. I let her rest as I slowly get up.
Suddenly, I hear a snap from the trees. A large red wolf steps out from behind a tree. He's big, but not as big as me. He has a scar running over his eye. Another wolf steps out from behind a bush and growls at me. He is followed by several more wolves. They all circle me. Sh*t, Yvonne's too weak to fight! I whimper as the red wolf jumps on top of me. I smell his fur.
This is the Red Moon Pack! The most powerful pack in the world! I gasp and whine as he digs his claws into my stomach. He talks in my mind.
State your business, rogue!
He says the word rogue with distaste. What am I going to do!?!?
He gets off me and drags me in his mouth back to the pack house.
I try to not gawk at how big the mansion is. The windows are huge! They could fit elephants in them, they're so big! And the curtains covering the windows are big and red. They look so velvety, I could just climb into one... the roofs are large and black. The tiles are shaped to look like wolf paws. The roofs are domed in order to allow large glass panes on the roof. The buildings are built of large logs that were made of red wood trees. They were so large that I could have fit my entire body into one! The windowsills of the windows were made of birch wood to stand out from the window. The steps leading up to the grand front doors, which were big enough to blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, wow, I can even fathom how gorgeous the blah blah blah blah drool drips down my lip as I look at the flower pots blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah interesting skylights that glitter in the early morning sunlight blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah training grounds that stretch for miles blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and the side rails for the steps were smooth enough to slide down. The grass that they had used felt like moss under my bear feet, and I suddenly felt the need to roll around in it like the small wolf pups. I loved the sense of family that I was getting from this place, as the proud mother and father wolves watched their young children play in the vegetable patch. The vegetable patch has seven different types of carrots; Chantenay carrots, Danvers carrots, Imperator carrots, Nantes carrots, baby carrots, Planet Carrots, and Wolf carrots, and a lot of wheat that some wolves were picking to bake bread. This house was incredible! Our pack house wasn't nearly this big!
The wolves drag me into the great hall, and I see (Author's note: Selene then goes onto explain in great detail every room, hallway, and foyer that she enters. Everyone gets the point. Enjoy the rest of the story)
I was pushed into the office that I had just finished staring at. I heard a growl as the chair spun around to reveal a guy about my age. He was hot.
I whispered as the girl wolf that had joined us in the gold room with the piano called out
"We found her in the woods"
Suddenly I cry out as I feel a pain in my neck. My mates must have kissed someone. I collapse to the floor, and then glance up with sad eyes.
The alpha with a husky voice says
"Explain"
"I'm the omega of my pack. My parents died when I was little, so I was beaten as the pack punching bag. My mates just rejected me, so I ran away. My best friend is probably really anxious, but I cant do anything. I'm really tired, my body can't even photosynthesis. My mates are kissing someone else right now so it's really painful. My old pack beat me up, too, because I was the omega. I never got a decent meal in my life because I was 'too fat' and I know that I'm not pretty but I shouldn't have been called pathetic!" I start sobbing into my hands. I see that the alpha is shaking uncontrollably and all of the guards in the room look really angry.
"They should have never treated you that way!"
The two twins from the gaming center with three televisions agreed.
"Yeah, that was a d*ck move!"
"They should be punished!"
The girl said
"What pack is it?"
Her mate placed his muscular hand on her shoulder and then said
"You can tell us, don't worry. I'm sorry that I bit you."
"Silver Moon pack" I whimper in reply. They all growl.
"Those twins-"
"Are the worst" the two twins say. I giggle a bit. They smile at me. We are going to be friends.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

A/N: OMG can you believe that happened?!? I can't :0 I bet that you guys can't guess what's going to happen with the twins next ;) will they fight? What's going to happen? Find out in the next chapter of this story!!!!

Author's Note: At this point, someone reading this may wonder; what type of person would waste an hour of their life writing this? Not us. We spent ten minutes. Fight us haters. Our egos are steel.