Chapter #5

Author's Note: Gashhhhyhghhhhhhjhhnhh (us mentally)

A/N: HEY GUYSZZZ! HOW R U GAIZ WE ARE ABSOLUTELY FAB LIKE ALWAYS! Omg, so we've just been struggling SO HARD writing this part but we have decided to make sure that we keep the constant Wednesday updates. We love all of you guyz, thank you for sticking with us so much!!! We hope that u enjoy this story because we did.

Author's Note 2.0: For everyone to know, there are stages of becoming a fuckboy in this world. The fuckboy starts off as an innocent toddler, unaware of the cringiness he brings when he falls in love with his teenage babysitter, and pursue's her in every conceivable way. This includes attempting to kiss her, blatantly flirting with her, and following her everywhere. The fuckboy then advances to the cute but awkward tween, a middle schooler who flirts with every single girl in his grade, but most often fails due to his lack of realization as to how stupid he is. So, to all those tween fuckboys, we recommend you refrain from continuing, else you reach the teen stage in which it is impossible to stop. The teenage phase is by far the most common and troublesome stage. This is when boys become lacking enough cringe that they begin to score girls, however due to their inability to process due to the large amounts of hormones circling their head, rather than realize that they've achieved the love they want, their ego increases. This results in a steady climb, until the boy reaches levels of fuckboydom and cringe so hardcore that we've decided to not explain it, as it would result in the loss of at least 100(00000000) IQ points. However, we will say that the ultimate fuckboy stage results in a level of cringe so hardcore that they can't possibly fathom that they are unattractive. In terms that we can all understand, they assume that they are "all that shit". 

Author's Note 3.0: None of this is from personal experience. NONE OF IT, OK?

SO, IN CONCLUSION, FUCKBOYS ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH, AND WE SHOULD AVOID THEM AT ALL COST.

**********************************

3 Yrs. Later

"Here are the papers you wanted"

I glance up and smile at my new mate, my handsome Alpha Brendon. He took me in and trained me when I was week. According to him, I'm so powerful that I could take on another AA Wolf in human form and still beat it! I love him so much, everyday we watch Spongebob Squarepants on the giant TV in the living room. He's scared off horror movies, but I'm ok cause I'm a

BAD ASS.

I glance over the papers. I am now the official Bets of the Red Moon Pack, and I am in love with the alpha. After the previous pain I felt at the hands of my mates, I decided to never let that happen in my pack ever again.
I completely removed the title of Omega from my pack, so now everyone is equal accept for the Alpha and everyone. Those who are more powerful and have more will to succeed with dominate in the pack. That's why I've taken the Red Moon Pack even further.
I try flipping through the pages of paper on my desk but then I realize that is glued together with gum. Fred and George (Author's Note: Oops, we meant Charles and Rick) are getting me back for my toothpaste dye. This means war. I reach under my desk and pull out my handy water gun before charging into the hallway. I forgot to check the door and got a pile of pie on my face.
Charles and Rick start guffawing and I turn and with deadly accuracy nail both of them with a fountain of pink yogurt. They scream and we all dash downstairs and past our grinning packmates (Author's Note: who, for some reason, give zero fox that the supposed Beta and top warriors of the pack are not doing their damn job).

The twins disappear for a second, so I hide behind a wall, yogurt gun at the ready, and swing it around to hit the next person walking down the hall in the nose. Brendon falls to the ground, and I hear a guffaw, well, two, as the twins burst around the corner. I stare at my mate before screaming and running with them down the hall. Brendon stands up, his face red, and his shout of rage echos as we all start laughing.

2 Hrs. Later

We have officially screwed up. Brendon is now covered in eggs and lying at the bottom of the stairs, sobbing his heart out about how his gorgeous, normally brown hair had turned a violent shade of red and purple. Poor guy. Never knew what hit him.

The twins and I smirk down before we heard Brendon say 

"See See, we need to talk."

Oh, man, I'm in trouble,

Hell right, says my wolf

I follow Brendon to his office.

"Well, before you pegged me with everything that we have in the pack house, I was about to tell you that another pack needs our help."

"Yep. Let's do it. I don't know why you're asking this now."

"Well, its Silver Moon pack."

Immediately my wolf starts growling, and the last thing I see is the room spinning as my eyes go black.

—————

I remember the pain that they put me through, and I'm suddenly really sad. A woman in white fabric appears in front of me and wipes away my tears. I stare at her for a second, and then smile a bit. Then the woman disappears, and I'm allowed to float around with only my thoughts.