Chapter #8

Author's Note: Death. We believe this is the best way to categorize the world. So, what is the best way to relieve this stress (and inability to update)? Of course, attempt to write something that makes some coherent sense without completely losing the feeling of a story (that hasn't been updated in for the past few months due to a variety of circumstances mainly revolving around Tiger's inability to get off their fat a** and get something done with their life).

Well, anyway, it's very good to see that about one thousand people have read this story. We can't really say that they enjoy it, but nonetheless it means a lot that some people will actually click on a satire (which they may or may not realize). From the bottom of our nonexistent hearts, thank you. Thank you for wasting your life reading a story that you can find anywhere else on Wattpad.

A/N: HELLLOOOOOOOO! OMGGGG OK SO FINALY GOT BOYFREND AND HE'S SUPER NICE, RITE? THEN the jerc CHATED! NOT EVN JOKING! OML BEBES I need ur support because this man is the worsttt! ANYWAY I LOVE YOU ALL! PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY (HOPE U ENJOY!)

I strutted into the room with my head held high, my boyfriend's hand on my waist. An held my left hand, and I could feel her shaking as soon as all of the packmates turned their eyes to look at us. I gave it a reassuring squeeze before leading the way for all of us to our pack's small corner. They all bowed as soon as we got their except for the twins who gave a smirk before grabbing An and trying to convince her to eat the frozen yogurt that they had mixed with Coca Cola. I smirked a bit before turning to talk my and my bae's pack.

"Ok guys, so today I'm going to tell them that I was their long lost packmate. I've been hiding my scent this entire time but I want you guys to not give it away, no matter how much you want to, Ok?" My packmates all nod and I give a large white smile before turning to talk to my boyfriend.

We are laughing about how rainbows look nothing like bows when I feel the hairs on the back of my neck perk up. I glance over my shoulder and see Xander and Slayde staring at me with lust. Xander gives me a smirk before turning and sucking faces with his sidechick. I feel a pain in my heart but roll my eyes anyway and turn to go back to talking with Brandon. (Author's Note: So this is the part of the story Tiger can never understand; the point at which, despite the mate bond being broken, the two wolves (in this case three wolves) can still feel it pulling them. WTF. Every rejected story ever, the supposedly broken mate bond always returns. Stupid logical oversight, people. Back to the story) 

When it's finally time to make the announcement, Brandon makes his way up to the stand. I see that most of the girls in the room are staring at him, so I give a low pitched growl that causes them to look at me. I give them the evil eye before turning to stare back at my boyfriend.

"Silver Moon Pack, we thank you for having us come to help you with your rogue problems. We thank you for your hospitality and for your understanding of how pathetic your strength really is." Silver Moon Pack started snarling and my pack broke out into snickers. Brandon smirks before continuing on,

"We have enjoyed the food you have here, despite it being slave work. If you would allow us, we would happily like to take away any of the trash omegas that you have here. Red Moon Pack does not consider the practice of Omega Holding as morally correct or in any way legal, so if you would allow us to take away the trash that you continually state shouldn't be living, we would be happy to. 

"On a slightly happier note, I will now have my girlfriend, our pack's Beta, come up and make a speech. I hope you all enjoy." I give a big smirk as he walks off the stage and pats my shoulder. I fix my bun before strutting up onto the stage and grabbing the microphone. I've talked in front of my pack so many times by now that I don't care about how big the crowd is and I just say what I think. I stare at everyone in the crowd, fixing the faces I recognize with a glare. I can see many of them shiver. I open my mouth and take a deep breath before starting,