Chapter 8: Shoey will cum.

Joey's POV.

I ran home and my mom was drinking on the couch, passed out. I stood there in front of her and wiped a tear away. Several bottles around her. I bit my lip, staring at the vodka bottle on the table. I promised myself I wouldn't drink anymore. It was either drink, or die cutting myself. Without thinking I swiped the bottle off of the table and ran outside. I sat on the curb, taking sips from the bottle as tears fell the ground. I was another gay loser, it was someone I didn't want to be. I was straight and I was going to prove it. After hours of drinking on the curb, I stood up, falling a bit. The bottle was now empty and I threw it to the ground, making it shatter. I pulled out my phone, calling the first contact, thinking it was Meghan.

?: Heeelllooo..

Joey: Hey babe.

?: Hey baby.

Joey: So I know you're kind of mad at me, so can I come ovvverrrr.. And taaallkk.

I slurred my words, hoping she would let me come over. I really did like her, and I would do anything to show her that I'm not gay.

?: I'm not mad... At you. I love you. I'll come over, don't worrrryy..

Joey: Wait.. Are you drunk too?

?: Possibly.

Joey: Ok Meghan see you later.

?: Meghan? I'm Shaaannnee.. And you're Tyler.

Joey: Whatever.. You're to drunk to even remember your own name.

-

//By the way, Joey thinks Shane is Meghan and Shane thinks Joey is Tyler. They think this because they are both to drunk to know the person they are talking to.//

-

Shane's POV.

Joey(Tyler): Whatever.. You're to drunk to even remember your own name.

Shane: I'm Shane! And your Tyler!

Joey(Tyler): Meghan stop playing games with me... And come over.. So I can loovvee you.

Shane: I'm outside your door now.. Wait I see you...

I saw Tyler standing outside and I ran to him. He opened his arms and I jumped into them, wrapping my legs around his waist. He began kissing my lips as I played with his hair. We pulled away for air and he gasped.

Joey(Tyler): Goodness your hot.

Shane: But you're hotter.

I slammed my lips back into his and he pushed my up against a wall in his house. He took me over to his bedroom and he ripped off my shirt. As he slowly laid me on the bed. I looked up and didn't see the one direction posters, which was often strange. He sat on me as he threw his shirt across the room. I closed my eyes as he began kissing my neck. Without knowing he took off our pants and he gasped for air between kisses.

Joey(Tyler): You ready Meghan?

Shane: For the last time, it's Shane. Tyler, you're so stuupiid..

Joey(Tyler): Whatever you want your name to be, I looovvee you.. Even if you want your name to be Shhhaaannne..

He laid on top of me, put his hand in my boxers. His eyes widened and he took them off.

Joey(Tyler): Meghan? I didn't know you wore boxers?

Shane: Yeah I do. Duh. My name is Shane..

He took off his boxers and looked at me. We stared into each other's eyes and he leaned over whispering, soft against my ear.