Chapter 12: Sex and Love.

Shane's POV.

We all sat in the living room. I sat next to Joey and for some reason, that Kalel girl sat next to Joey on the other side. She was obviously flirting, and I hated it. No one is going to steal my boyfriend.

Zoe: So Shane! Joey! Let's hear how you guys got together!

Shane: Um it's kind of weird.

Zoe: Come on! Just tell us!

Alfie+Zoe: Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!

They started chanting and I looked at Joey. Joey bit his lip and so did I. It was kind of weird how we got together and neither of us wanted to tell them.

Joey: Ok. Fine. So me and Shan-

Ding, Dong!

Zoe walked over to the door and opened it. I saw something purple and Zoe hugged the person.

Zoe: Oh my god! Tyler! Come in!

Oh great. Tyler's here. He walked in and sat on the couch.

Tyler: Hey guys! And Shane.

He crossed his arms and looked away, rolling his eyes. God he was such a drama queen.

Zoe: Ok. Were are all about hear how Shane and Joey got together.

Tyler's mouth dropped and looked at me. Crap. I didn't want him to know that I was dating Joey and how we got together.

Tyler: Joey?

I sighed.

Shane: Yeah. I broke up with you, for him.

Before Tyler could say anything Zoe interrupted him.

Zoe: Tyler. Shh! I want to hear the story.

They all looked at us and Joey began talking.

Joey: Ok. Well. Anthony and Sawyer found out I was gay, thanks to Shane. So I ran home and began to drink.

Shane: And I was at a party with you guys. And I got drunk and I left the party. Wanting to go home.

Joey: While I was sitting on a curb, drunk. I called the first person in my speed dial and it was Shane. But I thought it was Meghan.

Shane: I answered my phone, thinking it was Tyler. Joey or Tyler I should say. Invited me over to his house.

Joey: When Shane or Megan, I should say, came over. We kissed. But actually I was kissing Shane, and Shane was kissing me.

Shane: We both thought we were two different people and that led to us having s*x.

Everyone's mouth dropped. Zoe stood up and grabbed two bottles of alcohol and cups. The room was silent, no would have guessed that me and Joey would have s*x.

Zoe: Well. Ok. Interesting story guys and I hope you guys will be together for a long time. Plus! I think we should drink.

She poured the cups and handed one to every person. Everyone began drinking and we all sat in the floor now in a circle.

Alfie: We should play truth or dare.

Zoe: Perfect!

Kalel: I call going first!

Zoe: Ok. Go ahead.

She looked around at each of us and pointed to Joey.

Kalel: Joey? Truth or dare?

Joey: Dare!

Kalel: Well since you and Shane are together now. I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with him?

Shane: What?!

Joey: Come on let's go!

He grabbed my hand and led me to a closet, the others following behind us. He shut the door and turned off the closet light.

Joey: Ready?

Zoe: Guys! You have seven minutes! Go!

She yelled through the door and Joey started attacking my neck. He quickly too off his shirt and he took off mine. Damn he did that without me noticing, I was to busy moaning from his bites on my neck. I swiftly took of my belt and so did he.

Zoe: Four minutes!

Shit! He ripped off my jeans and laid on top of me, kissing my neck again.

Shane: Joeeey.. Are we reallllyy.. Doing. This.

I sighed as he grinded against me. He slid off his jeans and I spanked his butt. He gasped/moaned and I could hear small giggles outside. Fuck. I forgot Joey had a high pitch moan.

Zoe: Two minutes.

Shane: Joooeeyy. Plleeaaasee. Don't.

He took off my boxers and threw them somewhere. He took my member in his hand and began to pump it. By now we had only like one minute. I moaned louder and louder, making sure they could hear outside.

Zoe: Ok done!

Joey bit the tip, then winked at me.

Joey: We'll finish that later.

He put on his clothes and walked outside. Later I walked outside after putting on my clothes, all of us sitting on the floor again.

Alfie: You guys sounded like you had a fun time..

Tyler: It sounded like to much fun.

Shane: Oh shut up.

I pushed Tyler over and he kept laughing, so did I.

Tyler: Shane I'm sorry for earlier, I was just jealous.

Shane: It's ok. Friends?

Tyler: Friends! Now? Truth or dare?

-

Joey's POV.

Tyler asked Shane something and for some reason I wasn't jealous. The game kept going and Kalel sat next to me. Everyone kept on drinking and Tyler randomly danced to Lady Gaga. We all laughed the rest of the night, and had way to many drinks. In the middle of some game I put my hand on Kalel's thigh, rubbing it a bit. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

Joey: I want you now.

Her eyes grew wide and she whispered back.

Kalel: Whenever you want baby.

We went back to playing the game, and Shane danced with Tyler. All of us were drunk and had no common sense.

Shane+Tyler: I live for the apppplaausee.. Applaause! Applaause!

They sang to the song, and I laughed, then looking at Kalel. She noticed and looked at me, smiling. I looked back at Shane, he winked at me then faked giving a blow job. I winked back. I wanted to do it with him right there.

**1 hour later**

Joey: Ohhhh.. Baby.. I looovvee you.

-

-

-

Oops. So what's going with Joey. I hope you guys are really loving Joey screw with you minds. Please tell me if you liked the little smut part. I might write a one-shot book. If you liked this chapter please share and vote for it. We hit 1k on this book and I never thought anyone would read this book or any of my books. This whole writing Fanfictions was a joke with my friends at first and now people actually read them. And I couldn't have done it without you.

I also created a new book. It's not a shoey fanfiction. It's a Joey Graceffa fanfiction. Now go read the bio of the story to understand what I mean by only a Joey Graceffa fanfiction. It's pretty weird and interesting. Lol.

Insta- Kyle.Shoey

I love you guys and I will see you guys in the next chapter. See ya!

~ KyleShoey