Chapter 11: Bets.

Joey's POV.

Joey: What is it?

They both looked at each other then to me.

Anthony: You know that girl Kalel?

Joey: Yeah.

Sawyer: Well she's the hottest girl in school.

Anthony: And we want you, to sleep with her.

Joey: What?

Sawyer: Sleep with her man. Then you get the jacket back.

Anthony: Text me when you did it. Bye.

They left the bathroom, leaving me. I feel to ground. I didn't want to do this, and I didn't want to do her. What would Shane think of that. He would probably break up with me. What was I supposed to do? I don't know.

I put my hands in front of my face and thought. I had a choice to make, and it wasn't good.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around. It was Shane.

Shane: Joey? Are you alright?

Joey: Yeah.

Shane: Are you sure?

Joey: Yeah. Anthony sent me a text, he was making fun of me. So I ran to the bathroom.

That was bullshit. But it was a good lie.

Shane: Oh, well come on. It's ok.

He kissed my cheek and put his arms around me. How could I leave him for them. But I had too. NO! I can't. Shane is to cute to leave him. But, I have to. I will sleep with Kalel.

Shane: Joey? You ok? You kind of went blank.

Joey: Yeah.. Let's just get back to class.

We walked back to class holding hands, since there was no one in the hallway because everyone was in class. We looked at each other and smiled.

Shane: I love you.

He spun me around in a circle then, kissed me.

Joey: I love you too.

We walked in and sat down. I looked over to Shane across the room and smiled. He smiled back. I hated leaving him, the pain of even thinking of breaking his heart. Was horrible.

-

Shane's POV.

It was lunch now and I haven't seen Joey for three classes. It's killing me not being with him all the time. I saw him and ran over to the table, siting next to him. I wanted to kiss him so bad, right there, but there were people around. He grabbed my hand and held it. Zoe and Alfie sat next to us.

Zoe: So Joey. I see you want to be friends with us now.

Joey: I'm sorry guys, I don't know what got into me.

Zoe: Well apology accepted, but don't leave us again, mister!

Joey: I won't.

Alfie: And not to be rude or anything, but everyone thinks your gay now. Is that true?

He looked around the room. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it here.

Joey: Let's talk about that later.

Zoe: How about everyone come over to my house. Just us, I won't invite anyone.

Shane: Sure.

I leaned over and kissed Joey's cheek. He blushed and Zoe gasped. I did it quick, hoping no one would see.

Zoe: Wait! You guys are together.

She whispered and Joey whispered back.

Joey: Yep.

Zoe: Ah! I have so many questions! But I'll ask then later.

We are our lunch and the bell rang to go back to class. The whole school day I went without seeing Joey. It was horrible. I just wanted to run up to to him and f**k the sh*t out of him. But of course he didn't want to come out yet as a couple. He was such a damn tease, almost to a point where I got a boner in class.

-

Joey's POV.

The day was over and me and Shane were walking to Zoe's house, holding hands.

Shane: Hey babe?

Joey: Yeah?

Shane: Can we f**k tonight?

Joey: What! Are you kidding me?!

Shane: What? All day that's all I wanted to do to you.

I laughed, he was such a perve. I kissed him on the lips and pulled away.

Joey: We'll see.

I winked at him and he smirked. He was to adorable to say no to. I'm sure by tonight, I would be in bed with him. We got there and knocked on the door. Zoe opened it.

Zoe: Hey guys come in!

We walked in and I noticed a new girl, Zoe led us to her, introducing her.

Zoe: Shane, Joey, this is Kalel. Kalel this is Shane and Joey.

Shane+Joey: Hi!

Kalel: Hey!

Zoe: I'm sorry. I had to invite her, she's my bestfriend!

Shane: It's ok.

She waved at us and they started talking about some random topic. But all I could think about was Kalel. She was beautiful, no wonder she was the hottest girl in school. Forget Shane, I wanted her. And I wanted her now.

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! I hope you liked the ending! But the question is, will Joey do it with her? I don't know. Find out soon! Of you liked this chapter please share and vote for it! I love you guys!

Also! Check out my new book. "Crazy for you" I would love it if you did! See ya!

~KyleShoey