Shoutouts!! Yay!!!

So I haven't updated this book in a while but it's soooooo worth it! I recently came out to my mom and I have been going through some things. I really hope you guys understand. And plus don't you guys think or feel like the shoey ship is slowly sinking? Or maybe it's me? Idk? They need to do more collabs together!

So. The juicy, detailed, dramatic, lying, cheating, smutty, cliffhanging, and love filled chapters are coming soon! To all books! Sooner than you think. ;)

But! I thought I would give some shootouts to my bae's on wattpad! Begin!

mirrorshane writes the best smut one-shots ever. I love them! ;)

ShoeyCST I'm in love with all of her books! Especially, Rich Kid, so fabulous!

JoeyFanceffa I love him! So much! His books give my life! :)

StalkingShoey Is bae! She has voted so many times on my books and so have I on hers! :)

shoey_dawceffa4ever She was one of my first followers and she was so kind. I'll never forget her. :)

shoeycpv Girl! Her books are like angels from above! :P

CourtneyRaye0 Has voted for all my chapters at least on ever book. I'm not kidding. I love her! Hehe.

jbr123246 And last but not least. Jbr. Now this girl had commented so many times on every cliffhanger and plot twist. Not kidding! And I like that about her! Every time she comments, she gives me that boost to start writing again! She's amazing! :)

Now! There are plenty more that I could write about, but I really don't feel like searching it up to find the username. So! Part 2 of shout outs? Yep! Alright you guys, I love you and thank you guys so much for everything! I really couldn't have made it to almost 300 followers without you guys! Omg! I'm so proud of myself and you guys! Well! I'll see you next chapter! See ya!

~KyleShoey