Chapter 24

School's over

"Bye guys, see you later," Camila said as she walked away with Mo.

Mo turned around while he walked away.

"Until next time," he said to everyone whilst he winked at Dinah.

Dinah blushed madly and ran back inside until she bumped into Austin.

"Dinah! I was looking for you. Where's Alex, Normani, and Lauren?" Austin asked.

Dinah turned around and began to point, but when she pointed at the spot she had last seen them no one was there. She was confused but still madly blushing over Mo.

"I don't know where they went! I'm sorry I have to go," Dinah said as she started to run, but Austin grabbed her arm.

"I know you guys are mad me, but let me explain," he said.

"Fine," she sighed out as her blushing went down

"Look Dinah, for all of this to make sense you've got to know something," Austin said urgently

"What?" Dinah and with concern.

"I Love Camila," he said slowly, "and she loves me too! I know she does... But she doesn't wanna break up with him in fear it'll make her look bad. Because she chose reputation over love I got mad. I probably said, and did things, I didn't mean. This morning I just needed to be alone. I was mad. I was mad at her and part of me still is, but I want to win her back. I need your help, along with everyone else, to make it happen. Can you tell everyone this and to meet me here Sunday night?" Austin said with puppy dog eyes.

Not that he needed it, to get Dinah's help. She was won over with his declaration of love for Camila.

"Thats the sweetest I've ever heard. Of course I'll help you. I'll tell the others as soon as I can."-Dinah

Austin lit up. He gave Dinah a huge hug.

"Thanks," he said as he walked off in the direction of his house.

Dinah smiled and started to walk to her car when Alex, Normani, and Lauren ran up to her in a rush.

"What do you think you're doing?" Normani said a confusing manner with Lauren and Alex backing her up.

"Guys just listen!"

Dinah explained everything and then everything started to make sense again to everyone else.

"So basically he's jealous?" Alex said

Normani nudged him.

"What? He IS jealous. He pushed you because he was jealous!" Alex said.

"Well he had a good reason! The girl he loved ran off with someone else!" Lauren defended.

"Still..."

"Still nothing! Alex this is you're best friend since forever! Even longer than Camila! We're helping him!" Normani declared, "Or else I'll tell Ally," she said with a smirk.

"Ok, ok. No need to get baby girl involved. Lord knows she hit me with a bible or something," Alex said with a laugh.

Normani smiled, "I knew you'd come through. Now come on! Everyone at my house stat! We're gonna help make Austila/Ausmila a thing!" Normani said as she headed to her car.

Everyone ran to their car except Lauren, who didn't have one yet, who rode with Dinah.

Sorry it sucks, but don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow babes! Love ya's! 😘