Numbers

"So Sashas gone?" Jay asked as the Intelligence squad sat on their desks the day after Hailey had gone home to an empty apartment.
"Yep and she's asked that none of us go looking for her." Hailey Said with a shrug.
"Why? Why did she leave so suddenly?" Ruzek asked.
"She was working on something's from the past I assume, we've all got demons." Hailey Said.
"So bad that they drove her away from her sister? From what Gabbys told me, Stellas not taken it well." Antonio added.
"Guys, I'm not sure alright, I got home and she'd already left." Hailey Said with her hands up to surrender.
"She could've talked to someone, we probably could have helped her work it out." Jay suggested.
"Severide thinks she was talking to Sarah at med but patient doctor confidentiality and all that..." Hailey told him. "Luck guys, she wanted a fresh start so give her one." Hailey Said, ending the discussion as Voights door opened.
"Exactly, it was her decision, let her go." Voight said. "We got a body, Jane doe, looks like she was dehydrated and starved but COD was single bullet wound to the back. She also had the number 10 carved into her hairline." Voight said, sticking her picture on the board. "Upton and Halstead head to the scene, the rest of you I need a name and a last known address." He ordered.

"This kill is really specific, she had restraint marks on her hands but she was shot in the back. Surely if she was restrained she would've had her back to the wall?" Jay pondered.
"Excuse me." Hailey Said to one of the crime scene techs. "Do you have this necklace?" She said pointing to the one on the victims neck on a picture.
"What you thinking?" Jay Questioned.
"I'm not too sure but that looks oddly familiar." Hailey Said, not able to place it until the tech brought it up to her in a small plastic bag. "Thank you." She said graciously taking the bag. "This might just be me with Sasha on my mind but I could swear she wore one like this." Hailey handed the bag to Jay.
"I see what you mean, but hers wouldn't say to S from C." He read the engraving.
"To Sasha from..." Hailey tried to think of a name Sasha had mentioned but came up blank. "Actually, I think it's just after talking about her." She Said. "I bet our victims name will start with an S."

"Ok, our victims name is Ellie Thomas she was a bartender at a bar on the other end of the city to the park where she was dumped." Ruzek said, rewriting Jane Doe with her actual name.
"Did she have anyone close to her with the initial S or C?" Jay asked, sending Hailey a glance.
"Not close from what I can see, why?" Antonio asked, looking at the pair expectedly.
After a stare from Jay, Hailey started to explain her theory. "I know it's a long shot but the necklace on the victim looks similar to one that Sasha used to wear."
"You sure about it?" Voight questioned.
"Not exactly." Hailey shook her head.
"Guys look at this." Atwater started, getting up and grabbing two pieces of paper from the printer and sticking them next to each other on the board. "The one on the left is the one Upton saw from evidence and the one on the right is a zoomed in picture of Kidd."
"It's a long shot but it looks possible." Voight said, surprised. "Upton, you take the lead on this angle." Voight said, retreating back into his office.
"Did Sasha leave you anyway of contacting her?" Antonio asked.
"Nothing." Upton said, running her hands through her hair. "Look, I recon she knew that someone was following her which is why she left so abruptly. Which is why if we do track her down we keep it quiet and I'll go undercover to talk to her."
"Okay, first we've got to find her." Halstead said. "Let's pull her phone and financial records."
"Her phones been off since yesterday and she made multiple large cash withdrawals yesterday." Ruzek read from his computer.
"The kids smart." Antonio muttered as they all tried to think of a way to find her.
"We could go talk to Stella?" Halstead offered.
"No, she's doing bad as it is without knowing her sister could be in danger." Antonio shot it down.
"What about Kelly? They were getting closer with Stella being in hospital." Upton thought out loud.
"They're on shift today, so I'll go with Burgess." Antonio said, nodding at his partner and grabbing his jacket.

"Antonio, what can I do for you?" Kelly Said, approaching them.
"We were hoping to talk to you in private?" Burgess said.
"Yeah, we can go in the conference room." Severide said confused, leading them in to the firehouse.
"This is about Sasha, we think she might be in danger and we need to find her." Antonio explained. "Did she leave you or Stella any ways to contact her?"
"Nothing." Severide shook his head. "Is it anything to do with the Caitlin incident?"
"Who's Caitlin?" Burgess asked.
"I assumed you'd know, she woke up from a nightmare once calling for Caitlin. Something about Sasha should be dead and not her?" Severide offered.
"Thank you, you've been a massive help." Burgess said, getting up.
"If you hear anything from her give me a call." Severide asked.
"Will do." Antonio replied with a nod before they returned to the car and he rang Upton. "What were you saying about the initials?"
"S and C, they were engraved in the necklace found at the scene." Upton answered.
"Well, we may have found our C. Someone called Caitlin that Sasha knew before she came to Chicago maybe from the FBI." Antonio said.
"This is just an idea but remember that FBI case from about three years ago where the two female Agents went missing whilst under cover? I read the case file back then and I swear his thing was to carve a number into the backs of their heads."
"So you think Sasha and Caitlin were those two FBI agents?" Antonio finalised her thoughts.
"It's possible." Upton answered.