Chapter 10- Hallucination Boy And The Magnificent Ginger

That morning I woke up in the motel to this:

"OH MY CHEEZ ITS! LOOK AT ALL THE RAINBOW SQUIRRELS! AHAHAHAHAHAH!"

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I wasn't. But clearly Zeke was.

He jumped from bed to couch while attempting to do ninja rolls on the ground. Zeke gave a psychotic laugh while Rylie, Max, Vanessa and Dr. Frame looked scarred as he rolled on the ground like a dog.

"Uh, I have no idea how to respond to this," I admitted. Zeke lunged at me me and climbed onto my shoulder saying, "don't respond, feel it bro! Taste the rainbow!"

He fell backwards leaving me in a state of moral fear. "What happened when I was sleeping!"

Everyone shrugged as Zeke chewed on the curtains. I frowned when my memories hit me.

There were a bunch of pill bottles on Zeke's night stand. He didn't bring them with him.

"Aw man," I sighed. "Zeke was on meds! Guys, he has some disorder that needs medication! He never brought his medicine!"

"Well, we're doomed," Max cried as Zeke belly flopped onto the bed. Dr. Frame sighed and stepped forward saying, "we all need to get ready for the day first. We need to leave before someone finds us."

We all nodded and took turned using the bathroom to change. When it was my turn I locked the door behind me and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

My black eye was completely healed. I did look like a slob though. Quickly, I changed into some new clothes Dr. Frame managed to get for me.

I pulled the blue sweatshirt over my head then combed my hair into its perfect point. After I tied my shoes I exited the bathroom to see Max and Rylie pinned down Zeke while Vanessa pulled a shirt over his head.

"No! You can't take me hostage! I will win this revolution! Eat cake your doorbells!" Zeke cried.

I gave a deep frown unsure what to think of this when Dr. Frame pulled a backpack over his new, plaid shirt and said, "alright kiddos. Ready? I have breakfast in the truck-."

Suddenly the motel room door was kicked down as that Australian kid stood there holding a crossbow with those two suited men behind him.

"Moser," he growled. "Seriously!" I cried at the heavens as he ran at me. I dodged him and slugged him in the eye. "Everyone to the truck!" I screamed.

Rylie and Vanessa pulled Zeke out of the room while Max pushed the two guys into the bathroom while locking the door behind them.

The boy shot the crossbow, which barely hit me. The arrow stuck out of the wall next to my head leaving me relieved but also worried.

"Rex! Rex!" The men yelled while knocking on the bathroom door. "Rex. So you do have a name," I said avoiding his fist.

Rex kicked me in the stomach and pinned me to the floor when Dr. Frame pulled a pistol out of his pocket and pointed it at Rex.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I yelled at him. "Where'd you get that!" Rex glared at Dr. Frame and frowned. "Drop him," Dr. Frame commanded.

"Put the gun away, pal!" I snapped. Dr. Frame winked at me leaving me still uncomfortable.

Rex glared at me again then he attacked. He pushed me into the wall hard, then spun around and slugged Dr. Frame in the nose while tripping him. Dr. Frame fell and hit his head against the nightstand while I ran at Rex.