Major Steps

I don't know how long I slept. When I opened my eyes I found myself in my bed. A bed, may I add, that I never slept in before. It was a good bed to pass out it.

I started experimenting. First with my jaw, flexing it. Then I tried moving my head side to side. Same result. My neck had been rebuilt. I wriggled my legs and then my arms. Same result. Even though I had all my feeling and bones back I didn't want to see the state in which my body was. Would it be covered in grime and dried blood?

Slowly I lifted my upper body and looked at my hands then arms and so on. All fine. K must know his magic.

Once I was done staring at my body because I'm a creep like that I changed clothing but not before staring at my scar.

Two years ago, grade eight year, December and grade nine year, January, I was dating one of the forgotten demigods. That's what I call all those girls that I protected throughout the years. Anyway this girl was going through things and one day something pushed her over the edge. Her sister sent me pictures of her cleaning deep self inflicted cuts on her wrists. I rushed over and broke the door when she wouldn't let me in. And to make her stop cutting, to see the affect it had on the people around us, I grabbed the same blade she used and cut in one long line down my arm.

After that she never cut herself again but my wound wouldn't heal. Of course it was a cut but Hades said that it wouldn't heal. Since we were practically immortal cutting myself was a sort of paradox and it would remain as a scar.

It was still there to this day, still gleaming. A forever reminder to those days. I pulled my hoodie sleeve over it. No one must know.

K didn't count since immortals tend to know things.

I walked out of my room, down the stairs till the lounge? I haven't lived here long enough to know what this hall is.

K sat on the long sofa, eating straight from a massive packet of dorritos. He eyed me as I sat next to him on the single couch.

"I see you forgot the pants." He eyed my bare legs. I rolled my eyes.

"I have no idea where the pants are!" I said exasperated. "This place is massive."

"Don't you like it? I thought it would be perfect considering that it was made for you."

I glared at him. "Don't guilt trip me. What you and Athena did is amazing but you built a mansion for a boy. Do I look like a lonely person?"

He gave me an amused look. "Okay then, then why don't you have a 'frat' party, is that what they call it? Or invite a girl over. There's plenty of stuff to do around here."

"No, I don't have friends and don't like parties. Also, inviting a girl over to your house is a major step." I defended but K just laughed.

"You need to meet your uncle Zeus properly. It didn't take much for him to invite a girl over or in that matter, him going to her." He laughed some more, reminiscing on the old days where Zeus would charm anybody he found attractive. "So down to business,"

He sat forward, putting his chips down and staring intently at me. ", you've basically mastered training. A few more drills on how to create any kind of life should be easy since you've mastered perfect life. But of course you haven't reestablished your connection with us and your days are running out. The next challenge would be the chambers. "