Chapter seven

Not actual smut but slight sexual shit for people who don't like that

**(Izuku's POV)**

I smile into the kiss but soon have to pull away for air.

when i do i bury my face into his chest, my face burning.
I can't get the smile off my face as I hold him close.

He looked down at me and let out a soft chuckle, a warm smile present on his face.

I lift my head up and look at him, "it's not funny." I say with a small pout, obviously flustered.
He kisses the top of my head and pulls me back down.

"you're too adorable sometimes.." he says quietly as my pout grows.

"I am not adorable, I'm a am the manliest hero you've ever seen!" I say as I sit up, holding my arms up as I attempt to show off my muscles.

He just laughs and pulls me down until I'm kissing him again.
I pull away, my face red.

"well then I guess the manliest hero is adorable" he says, a rare smile stuck on his face.

I just pout again as a small giggle escapes my lips.

We sit like that for a while, our arms around each other as my head rests in the crook of his neck, his head resting atop mine.

After a while I pull away to kiss him again but when I got to pull away he has other plans.

He places his hand on the back of my neck as if to pull me closer as he deepens the kiss.
I out both arms around his neck as he moves his to my waist.

As soon as we are as close enough, he licks my bottom lip and I accept.
We fight for dominance and I finally give up, letting him explore my mouth until he has motorized each part of it.

He pulls away, slow enough to grab my bottom lip between his teeth.
I feel myself let out a soft moan at his actions.

I pull away, embarrassed, only to hear a chuckle from Shoto.

"stoop~" I pout and try to hide my face from him with my hands.
He grabs my wrists and pulls my hands off, revealing my beat red face.
I just sit there and pout as he gives me a warm, infectious smile.

I finally give in and let out a giggle as I lean forwards and peck his nose.
I lean back down and bury my face in his chest, taking in his scent.
I missed him so much.

"thank you Shoto" I mumble into his shirt, a small smile resting on my face.

"for what?" he rests his chin in my mess of hair and gently rubs my back. My smile grows a bit bigger and I hold him a little closer, wanting to stay like this forever.

"for being here. Even after all I put you through, you're still sitting here with me. Thank you for putting up with all my shit and sticking with me" I let out a quiet giggle at my own comment "I love you..."

I can feel him smile as he holds me a bit closer. "I love you more" I can almost see the cheesy smirk on his face.

"I love you most." I say looking back up at him, a grin on my face.
I sit there for a while, staring into his eyes, a gentle smile still adorns my face.

I can feel my eyes start to burn with tears and a small sob start at the back if my throat.
I hug him tightly, my face buried in his neck as he just quietly hugs me back.

Why do you love me..?

How am I ever enough for you..?

I don't deserve someone like you..

He gently rubs my back as I let out quiet sobs. "I'm so sorry.. I didn't want to cry; It's just- I don't deserve you.." I mumble as I start to calm down.

I don't want to be this way.
I don't want to cry all the time.
I never asked to be this way.
I never asked to always be so sad.

But I'll be okay..
Because I have Shoto by my side to help me get through this.

He cares about me and he believes in me.
That's why I don't deserve him.
But that doesn't make me want him any less.

"I love you Izuku and whether you deserve me or not, I will always love you and I'm never leaving you again." I smile at his stern yet loving words.

I really don't deserve this.
I don't deserve him.
I don't deserve to be happy.
But here I am and I don't ever want this moment with him to end.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!

I've been really busy since it's summer and shit but still, I'm very sorry..