Chapter eight

**(Izuku's POV)**

I wake up to see bright, white lights in front of me.
Confused, I sit up and look around to see I'm in a hospital.

What happened?
Where is Shoto and why am I here..?

I nurse walks into the room only to see I'm awake.
She looks at me in shock and then I'm even more confused.

"e-excuse me, um, what's the date today..?" I quietly ask from where I'm seated.
She just stares at me in complete shock for a few more seconds DS before blinking and walking towards me.

"it's February twentieth.. Why? Do you feel alright?" then, it hit me.
I try to stop It but the tears just kept falling.
I curl up and just let the tears fall despite the pain it gives me.

Where is he?

Did he ever come?

Was it really all just a dream..?

I look back up at the nurse "did a boy by the name of Shoto Todoroki come and visit by any chance..?"
She looks at me, a little shaken by my actions but that's understandable.

"No, I'm sorry but the only person who has come to visit is your mother.. We can try to contact him if you would like..?"

I just silently nod into my knees, wanting nothing more than to be in his arms right now.
After making sure I'm okay the nurse leaves the room to try and contact him.

As soon as she leaves I just sit there.
I sit there and let the thoughts take over because, really, what's the point anymore?

No one cares. They all left you.

You only hurt the ones around you, that's why they left.

You don't deserve anyone. You just deserve to be left to die, alone.

Just do everyone a favor and disappear.
It's not like anyone would notice.

I start to shake as I sob and it gets harder and harder to breathe when I hear the sudden opening of the door.

It snaps me out of my trance and I wipe away my tears to see the nurse standing in the doorway.

He isn't coming. You really do have no one.

"he will be here as soon as he can" she gives me a warm smile before exiting the room.

He never came.

Sorry it's short