Well shit

Ahaha I should probably update.

The next chapter should be out by Thursday. If not then come how with some sort of punishment.

Anyway I know none of you give a shit, I read fan fiction too, I know how annoying my a/n's are, but I have an idea.

So, for all of the other Bakugo stans out there (hey bitch me too) I have some angst.

I came up with a head cannon a few weeks ago and I kinda like it so hear me out,

The real reason Bakugo is such a dick is because of his mom (I'm sorry but she is shit). She verbally and emotionally (and sometimes physically ) abuses him, and he feels he has to out up this persona at school so that no one will see him breaking inside from the words that his mother says. He never wants another person to think of him the same way she does. One day, he can't keep up his persona anymore. He breaks.

Tell me what you think, what should a name it if you like it, and I might to a cover contest for those who care.

Edit!!!

So uh, people seem to like the idea so uh, it's going to be called "Broken" and I plan to start writing tonight.

I'm going to be doing a cover contest too if you want so, yeah. When you finish with the cover, dm it to me over Instagram.

___lemongrass___ is my username (three underscores on each side)

So yeah, that's all for now