One Direction's meeting (minus Liam)

Niall's POV

Today we had a free day so I was sitting in mine and Liam's room. I was still really shocked about what Liam had done yesterday. We were going through the whole show and Harry was in the middle of his dramatic solo in WMYB when Liam just flipped out and started telling Harry that he was messing up the whole show and that his singing sucked. Then Harry fliped out and called Liam's girlfriend a whore then Liam stormed off. I was really confused because Liam isn't like that he would never say that but he did. Harry was still really pissed at Liam and refused to talk to him. I don't blame Harry but I'm almost positive that there's something else going on. Liam has been way different lately and I'm kind of starting to thing it has something to do with Destiny. I was knocked from my thoughts when Liam walked into our room. He just looked at me then looked down and went into the bathroom. He probably thought that I was mad at him because all of us were a little bit mad but mainly confused. I really need to confront him about the way he's been acting.

Harry's POV

I was really angry with Liam over this. I mean I wasn't doing anything I was just singing the solo like I always do and Liam totally lashed out on me. I knew that he had been acting weird lately but that was  the weirdest thing yet. I think that all of us need to have a meeting without Liam.

"Hey, Louis!" I yelled.

"Yeessss."

"We need to call a meeting minus Liam."

"Alright you go tell Liam to go to the store and I will gather the others."

I hadn't talked to Liam at all since what had happened yesterday so I wasn't way to happy about telling him to go to the store but oh well. I knocked on Liam and Niall's room door and Liam answered. He looked at me with I surprised expression on hs face.

"Louis says you need to go to the store and pick up some carrots."

"Oh ok." He said and with that I walked back to my room to find that everyone was already there.

"Alright I suppose you all know why we are here." and all the boys just nodded.

"We need to talk about the situation with Liam. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?" I asked.

"I know that Liam isn't like this so I'm pretty sure that something else is going on." Niall said.

"Ya i agree there has to be something else that makes him act like this." Zayn said.

"Have you guys noticed that whenever he is going to Destiny's house he is in a huge hurry?" Louis asked us.

I thought about it for a minute. "Liam does seem kind of like he is freaking out when he needs to get to her house." I said thoughtfully. "I mean like he acts like he has to get there right then or else."

They all thought for a second and then start to nod. "Do you guys think that Destiny is making him act like this?" Niall asked.

"Well that seems like the only explanation."  I said. 

We then agreed that we would confront him tomorrow because today all of us were going to go get some lunch and sight see a little bit. So we weren't going to bother him about it today.

Liam's POV

After I got back from the store the boys and I were going to go get lunch and do some sight seeing. Destiny had told me that she would give me today off and would text me tomorrow telling me where to meet her. I hope that after today all of the guys will forgive me.

 ---------------

Kind of a short chapter but oh well haha. Do you think that Liam will tell them when they confront him? Well comment/ vote/ fan. Byeee

McKenna x

 Brynli Loves Mckenna :)