Levi x Reader *Night Time with Hanji Part 2*

Yep, I had to make another one. I had too much fun making the last one 😂 and I got a few good reviews back, so I'm glad you guys liked it too!

Enjoy!

Reader's Pov:

Hanji had ended up drooling on me at some point during the night last night when we did fall asleep (for like 30 mins), so Levi had lend me some clothes that were small on him to sleep in for the night since that was my last pair of pajamas.

We crawled in bed for Night 2, and it was usual set up with me in the middle. Levi had brought in his laptop to work on some work (just pretend technology is in their era 😂), and Hanji is already laying down fast sleep.

"Night 2, huh?" I muttered. "Uh huh." Levi grumbled. "Ah!" I yelped and jumped closer to Levi.

He stopped typing on his computer as I tried to stop Hanji from poking my side. "Apparently she pokes in her sleep.." I commented as I tried to guard my side.

Hanji woke up from her sleep and stared at us."Can you stop it?" Levi told Hanji. "Fight me, Cranky Shorty." Hanji giggled. "Oh you wanna go?" Levi set his laptop to the side, but I blocked him off from Hanji. "Levi, you have work to do."

Levi glared at Hanji while placing his laptop back in his lap before he looked at the screen and typed once again. I smiled and patted his head. "Good boy."

Levi glared back at me, and I realized what I did. I looked down at Hanji. "Why did you do that, Hanji?!"

Hanji laughed which made Levi click his tongue before angrily typing on his keyboard again. "You know, you can get pregnant like this." Hanji stated.

My eyes widened as I looked down at her. She grinned. "What an interesting topic, right, (Y/n)? What do you know about pregnancy?" She asked. "Nothing." I replied quickly, wanting this conversation to be over. She laughed quietly. "Innocent as always."

Levi pulled up the blankets higher so I could get some more since I was lacking some of it (ahem, thanks Hanji). Seeing this, Hanji grinned ear-to-ear.

"Do you know some things about pregnancy, Heichou?" She asked Levi. "What do I need to know about pregnancy?" Levi retorted as he continued to type away at his laptop.

"Well, someday you're going to be the cause of it so you should know something about it." Hanji responded while circling one of her hands around my stomach. I put her hand down while a small blush appeared on my cheeks.

"How can I be responsible for a pregnancy when you're in here?"  Levi asked. "I know I fall into a deep sleep, and if you two aren't sleeping, you must be doing something else." She stated.

I gave her a weird look as Levi stopped typing and leaned forward to look at her. "Well there's no chance when you're taking up half of the bed, steal all of the bedding, and consistently hit her in the face!" Levi ranted while pointing at me.

"Well I was asleep, so how was I supposed to know I was doing any of that?" She asked in response.

Levi clicked his tongue before leaning back in spot and began typing. "I doubt you were fucking sleeping."

Seeing that Levi wasn't paying attention, she caressed my arm which made me flinch out of shock. Levi glared at Hanji once again. "Would you stop it?!"

"Levi...your work." I told him. He sighed and leaned back, but he didn't continue to work like I suggested.

"Even right now, you're taking over half of the bed!" Levi complained. "I am not!" Hanji whined in response. "Oh, you wanna see how much room I have?!" Levi asked as he set his laptop down. I facepalmed with two hands at their "fighting". Hanji hasn't even began sleep fighting us yet...