Levi x Eren "Lime" (Lemon) Part 2

Sooooo some of y'all dun understand what a Lime is and got disappointed when I ended the last part like how it was. SO! HERE IS YA GOD DAMN LEMON YA GREEDY-ahem.... sorreh 😂

Eren: Maybe if you learned how to say no-

Me: Shut up Eren.

Enjoy!

Third Pov:

Eren walks back inside Headquarters after running his 20 Laps. He was wiping his sweat off with the towel he had while taking a drink from the pouch he had.

Ugh, I should probably shower before visiting the Captain. He'll most likely complain about how bad I smell if I don't. He thought.

So he goes to the boys' shower rooms and take a quick shower, slipping on his tan long sleeve and another pair of white pants. He runs by his room to throw his laundry in the dirty pile before heading towards Captain Levi's office.

What if that incident wasn't enough to explain what happened between me and Horseface? Or what of Captain Levi still has more stuff for me to do to punish me with?

Eren arrived at Levi's office door. He gulped down his nerves before knocking a few times.

"Name and business?" Levi's stoic voice sounded from the other side of the door. "Eren Jaeger, sir." Eren responded with the most confident voice he could muster. "Come in."

Eren obeyed and walked inside. He was about to close the door, but Levi appeared to already have been waiting for him and closed the door, pinning Eren in the process.

"C-Captain?" Eren stuttered. "It's Levi to you, brat. Where the hell have you been?"

"I was running the 20 Laps and then I took a quick shower because I figured I should have cleaned up before coming here." Eren explained.

Levi smirked at the green-eyed boy. "Cleaning up for me, huh, Eren? Guess I should reward you."

Eren's eyes widened as Levi went on his knees. Wait, is he-?!

Levi unbuttons Eren's pants before pulling them along with his boxers all the way down. He takes a grip of Eren's girth before giving it a tender squeeze, making Eren moan louder than earlier.

Smirking in satisfaction, Levi took Eren's dick in his mouth, causing Eren's breath to stop for a brief moment.

Levi took Eren's hands and placed them on the back of his head. He then placed his own hands on Eren's hips to pull him closer.

"Ah..Levi.." Eren moaned, subconsciously bucking his hips to Levi's mouth. Levi hummed in satisfaction, pushing Eren over the edge.

Levi swallowed all of Eren's juices, leaving Eren dumbfounded at all the pleasure he was receiving.

Once he was done, Levi stood up, only to take Eren's shirt off and kneel him down. "My turn."

Levi unzipped his pants and pushed them  down and away along with his boxers, briefly thought of and then forgotten.

He took his own girth in his hand and began rubbing it around Eren's face. Eren looked up stuff his Captain with love and list, begging to taste him.

"You have no idea how many times I've thought about this situation when you've been knelt before me. And now here we are." Levi said.

Levi pushed his dick inside of Eren's mouth. Levi tilts his head back as his mouth open a little bit. No noise comes out yet, and Eren was determined to make the Captain moan his name.

Eren sucks on Levi's dick a bit before taking his mouth off. Levi was about to scold him until Eren blew on it, making it three times as sensitive. "Ah~"

Eren smirked to himself before putting his mouth back on Levi's dick. Almost there.

Without warning, Levi came into Eren's mouth while moaning his name. Satisfied with his reaction, he gulped up the fluids before pulling away.

Levi yanked Eren up by his arm before locking lips with him, pushing his tongue through Eren's lips. Eren was forced to fight for dominance.

To his unsatisfaction, Levi won and explored his mouth. Eren was too busy enjoying the sensation that he didn't realize that Levi took them to his conjoined bedroom.

Levi laid Eren on the bed before putting one of his legs over his shoulders. "You ready?"

Eren nodded and Levi pushed himself in. Eren cried out in pain as Levi groaned in order to contain himself.

"L-Levi...it hurts!" Eren whimpered. "The pain will pass. Just be... patient." Levi said while taking a deep breath in the middle of his statement.

As time passed, Eren finally gave Levi the okay to move. In a blink of an eye, Levi's pace was fast and rough. It was clear he wanted this for a while...or he was waiting for such a long time for Eren to adjust to his size...you pick 😉

"L-Levi..." Eren moaned. "Me too." Levi grunted.

After a few more thrusts they both came together. Levi pulled out before collasping next to Eren.

"Next time you have a problem with Horseface, you come to me. I hate punishing you with laps. You got that?" Levi ordered. "Yes, Levi." Eren responded.

Ya'll better be happy now! I might not be as nice next time to turn the Lime into a Lemon 😛

Eren: Um...

Levi: *walks in* Oi brats, what'd I miss?

Eren and me: *runs away*

Levi: *blushes* I'm going to kill you, Author!

Welp I'm gonna go die now, see ya next time! 😂