Shower Stalls

"It is hard to wait around something you know might never happen. But it is harder to give up knowing it's all you ever want."

The final bell rings. Breathing a sigh of palliation I shoved the books down my bag as I hear voices of numerous students in an otherwise silent class.

"Okay so that's it for today. Your assignments will be uploaded on the yahoo group, please bring the photocopy of it." Miss Iliaria says, seeing us through her glasses.
As soon as I ambulate towards the exit my best friend Becca follows me outside the corridor.

"Exhausting, isn't it?" She says as we walk through the crowded corridor.

"Agreed," is all I can say.

"What's your plan for today?" She asks me. As the things I'm going to do through the evening peregrinate in my mind.

"I have got cheerleading practice." I tell her. "It's after a long time, I hope I don't mess up and the game is not too far away, I'm just..scared. I don't know." I truthfully tell her.

"You don't have to be scared, you are amazing." She says looking at me, as I give her a minute smile.
"Even if you mess a few steps the guys will see your face and fall in love.. I am not even kidding but your the only eleventh grade girl among the judges, like if that doesn't depict how good you are at your skill,I don't know what will." She smirks.
I roll my eyes at the compliment, we get out of the school building I look around for my dads car.

I spot his ebony Prado, I bid my farewell to Becca as I go towards my dads car. I open the door of the backseat and sit, dad looks around.

"Hi there Elenor." He says looking forward.

"Where is Isabella?" He asks.

"I don't know, she must be around."

"How was your day?" He asks.

"Good, we have cheerleading practice today at the stadium, the team has a practice game too." I tell him.

Soon The door swings open and Isabella enters the car.

"Took you long enough." I say in a travestying tone.

"Unlike some people, I have a life and friends," she recedes.

"Isabella!" My dad exclaims smiling as he expedites the engine.

"What dad?" She verbalizes with puppy eyes. I swear they work every time. my dad acclerates the engine and we speed off in the direction of our building.

***

"I will pick you up at 8?" dad asks as I get out of his car and close the door.

"Yeah, that's ok. See you later." I verbalize and ambulate into the stadium.

I ambulated through the astronomically immense gate and see people playing football on the sizably voluminous field, the smell of freshly cut grass is evident in the air and the lights too effulgent, virtually optically incapacitating. I walk on the side of the field and spot Aiden as he is running out on the open ground and his eyes were fine-tuned on the ball. Wanting to score a goal. I take a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and curl my fists and continue walking up the stairs to the room where cheerleading auditions are being held. I fasten my pace.

I enter the mostly empty room except for few chair in the back and three chairs arranged on the front which were occupied by Natasha and May, the two senior cheerleaders. I was the only one from eleventh grade.