Thing's We Shouldn't Do

"You are going to break me.
But I'm going to love you anyway."

4 PM, I will pick you up.

That's what to message read. Under mundane circumstances I would reply that ofcourse you will pick me up at 4 pm not 4 am, but I reply with an ok and saved his number.

Our mexican Physics Lab Assistant clears her throat and asks us to keep away our phones. My lab partner Paul comes in the class fast and sits contiguous to me giving me a kind smile.

His kind brown eyes soft like always. I smile back. He is the main reason I pass in the first place I think. If it weren't for him explaining phenomenon's with great patience, it would be a tough class.

***

Time seems to tick by gradually, when the long day at school gets over, I reach home in my moms car. Have lunch quickly, and do my homework. By the time I finish it is already 3:30 in the clock. I get up fast and go towards my room to change my apparel. I transpires in haste, and I don't mind wearing just anything. Because soon, I'll be naked. The raw thought makes me bite my lower lip and blush. I wash my face with a face wash and pat it dry.

I go the the living room to prehend my phone and purse. Isabella questions me, which I had expected.

I tell her that I am going to the mall, missing out the hotel part. To my surprise she doesnt question further.

"I love you." She tells me as I ambulate out of the door. My heart feels like it's going to burst with jubilance. But I dont tell her that I love her. For no apparent reason. Or maybe because I am trepidacious of hurting her with my prevarications.

Is walk down the building, feeling jittery, and weightless. My core is considerably wet. As I bite my cheek I spot Aidens car, it's his rover. I ambulate over to him very expeditious. I open the door of his car and an orange like smell greets me. His cologne mixes with the scent of the car as I hold his face. I'm feeling extra ecstatic today!

"Hey." He verbally expresses, visibly shocked as he puts his hands on my small waist to hold me, he pulls me close as we hug. "I missed you." I verbalize concurrently, I perceive his heart beat. I feel his muscles on my soft body. I smell his cologne. And if I'm not erroneous he is smiling. I break away from the tempting hug as I can't wait to go to the hotel room. But he is not smiling. The phrenic conception hurts.

I sit on the seat wearing my seatbelt. I look out of the window, although sun hasn't set I can visually perceive the crescent moon. He had started driving before.

"Elenor," Aiden calling my denomination catches me off sentinel.

"Yes," I verbally express nervously. For some reason he seems transmuted. He is being affectionate.

"I, I uh called you because I had to talk with you about something." He speaks. His brows furrowing in something between perplexity and certainty. He licks his impeccable lips and runs his hand through his tousled hair. I dread the feeling in my chest. I wish to run my hand all over his body is so much more vigorous than anything else.

"What is it?" I verbalize softly. I put my hand forward to hold his hand which is not on the steering wheel. But he removes his hand from his thigh and put it on the steering wheel. My cheeks turn red but I keep my hands to myself.

Throughout the journey my mind is clogged with all the worst possible things he wants to verbalize with me about. I narrow down a list omitting the killing of sea turtles due to plastic straws, girraffes being on the verge of extinct species, global warming and also dying of coral reefs. He surely doesn't want to verbalize with me about that?